1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Extra Easy days

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nickyashy, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. nickyashy

nickyashy New Member

Hi, just wanted to know if anyone thinks u lose as much on extra easy days as u do on red or green? Just find it hard to believe having done sw b4 how u can have spag Bol with proper meat :) I've just started again and have lost 6.5 in 2 weeks.
    Wondered if it makes a difference swapping days?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I tend to do mainly EE but with the occasional green day. Have lost between 1/2lb and 1.5lb per week although I only needed to lose just over a stone. Other members in my group have lost a lot more doing just EE, particularly where they've needed to lost several stone.

4. nickyashy

nickyashy New Member

thanks Denise, I will stick with it then :) x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.