Extra Easy Diet (My first time)

Didn't end up making smoothies last night anyway but thanks for the advice!

I did a sneaky move this morning and stepped on the scales, it showed I lost 1.5 pounds which I guess is good because it's a loss but your wanting to lose about a stone in a week haha!

My weigh in is tonight, so hopefully I can see another pound or half a pound off!

My mum thinks where eating to much!? But I thought that was the aim of the game, eat what you want when you want!

X

HeX A: 350 skimmed milk
HeX B: 2 Weetabix
2 sweetners (free)
banana and blueberries (super free)

snacks:
strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, blackberries & grapes (super-free)

lunch:
Batchelor supernoodles chilli chicken (light - free)
salad (cucumber, onion, lettuce, tomatoe) (super free)
pineapple (free)

drinks - water & no added sugar drinks

dinner:
Jacket potatoe (free)
with tuna and sweetcorn (free)
vegetables (not sure what ones yet) superfree)

Scared for my weigh in! Tryed to eat lightly! xxx

I lost 3 pounds on my first weigh in! I'm happy with that :) she told me to have more syns though which don't worry I will be doing hehehehe xx

Yesterday

Breakfast:
HeX A - 350 ML Skimmed milk
HeX B - 2 Weetabix
with blueberries & banana (superfree)

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Tuna pasta (wholemeal pasta with passata) free
Salad - cucumber, tomatoes, onion, lettuce (superfree), with balsamic vineger (free)
Blackberries, strawberries, grapes & blueberries (superfree)

Dinner:
Fish with batchelors rice (free)
Salad and Veg - cucumber, tomatoes, onion, lettuce, brocolli, colliflour, carrots (superfree)
sweetcorn (free)
Lighter than light mayo (2 syns)

Not enough syns!!! Grrrr!!!

Hi all,

Get weighted tomorrow and slightly scared of the outcome!

Breakfast:
HeX A: 350 Ml Skimmed Milk
with banana and blueberries (super-free)

Lunch:
Jacket potatoe with beans (free)
strawberry and pineapple (superfree)
Weight watchers mini roll (5 syns)

Dinner:
Planning to have salmon with rice and salad but I didn't make a salad to put with it (this is for round the boyfriends)
does anyone know if tesco do like a little side salad?

Thanks xx

Probably they do, but watch out for any extra dressings as they can be fatty. Actually Iceland do a nice salad bowl with carrots etc, all free!

I chose a microwave bag of vegetables and there was loads!

Today:
HeX A: 350 ML Skimmed milk
with banana, strawberries, blueberries and grapes (superfree)

Lunch:
Planning on having a tesco hoison duck sushi (1.5 syns)
Might get myself a salad from somewhere?
Kiwi and blueberries (superfree)

Didn't want to eat to heavy in the day as I am getting weighed tonight, does anyone think this makes a difference?

Dinner:
I'm planning on having Slimming World burger (free)
with rice (free)
and salad... (superfree)

Maybe a little treat if I do well! xx

Yay!

I can now upload photos, so I will be sharing some of my foodie snaps!

Here is my breakie, it looks so blimming nice!

Picture 659.jpg

Lost 1.5 pounds last night! Which is better than nothing I suppose! Losing 2 stone in 2 weeks just doesn't happen I suppose haha!x

Well done. I think 2 stone in 2 weeks might be a little bit alarming unless you were really extremely overweight!

Haha I know but I think you just want it to be gone in like a month and I have to get my head round the fact it's going to take a while for me to get fit and healthy again! But thanks :) I'm happy with my weight loss at the moment!

Today so far
HeX A: 350 Ml skimmed milk
4 sweetners (them little packets)
rasberries and banana (super free)

Lunch:
Salmon salad! (tomatoes, onion, lettuce and cucumber)
Apple

Snacks
Not sure yet, might have some celery or fruit!

Dinner:
Tonight I've got a lovely stew my nans making me and my mum I've been waiting for it all week!!

xx

Help, I just had a pack on minstrels (10.5 syns) and I'm having a stew tonight, not sure how many syns are in it (I don't think alot) but if I do exceed my 15 syns should I not have any tomorrow?
x

Just found out everything in the stew so far is vegetables and oxo cubes! But if it doesn't taste nice my nan is going to put schwartz slow cooker beef and ale stew mix, which is 6 syns in the packet. However this is going in a very large pot full of water so I think overall I will be having about 2 syns of it!! :) xx

If sharing the packet it's not too bad for syns.

If I go over my syns for that day (like I did yesterday, I had nandos with chips, very naughty) I minus it off the next days allowance if I haven't got 'left over' syns from the day before.

Yeah my mum said it won't be many as we are sharing the packet, if it is 2 syns I've had 12.5 today!

So maybe got easy on them tomorrow :cry:

If you have 12.5syns today you can still have 15 tomorrow, it's just if you go over. Sometimes you have to have flexible syn days and don't beat yourself up if you go over as some days you don't use them all.

Yesterday I had 16.5syns but the day before I only had 1.5syn so didn't worry too much about being over. You see what I mean? X

Back