Extra Easy- Got it today

my consultant said last night it should be lower syn and aim to have at least 1/3 of the meal with super free food

Ah if that is the case, then it sounds very similar to the WW no count I did for about 3 weeks a few years ago. The extra points you were allowed were really minimal & I just couldn't stick to it!!

The plan is very similar to Mix2Max. I like being able to not worry about weighing my jacket spuds and pasta to go with my meat at each meal. I also like it that I can have SW chips with steak! It's just more freedom, tbh.

This is sounding like Success Express to me if we are being 'encouraged' to fill up at least half the plate with superfree foods!

Does superfree foods mean those ones with the s or ss next to them in the book?

No these are speed foods, and super speed foods that increase your weight loss. Super free are foods that are free on both days, they are on like an orange page I think. Things like fruit, veg, Vff yogurts etc x

My consultant said that the ee plan has been developed on the extra easy and success express as they worked so well and also that she thinks they will be eventually phasing the green and original plans out. She didn't say much on the plan itself (get it next week).

I hope the body optimisers do get the plan, as i looked into joinging bo but when i discovered how much it was i started a group. I think for the amount of money paid each month it should be available to everyone who is in any way or form a member of sw.

I love the new plan!!!

I'm sure BO will get the plan, it's all part of slimming world and so I don't see any reason they would keep it form the BO slimmers. There isn't much about it on lifeline online either yet, I guess they're trying to get it all sorted out properly 1st. My consultant isn't giving it to us until the 12th either so I'm clueless about it too! Grrrr wish they'd get a move on, they are taking their time like! x

I got mines on wednesday there (31st). I think it depends on the region you live in and if the consultants have the booklets or not.

I'm sure BO will get the plan, it's all part of slimming world and so I don't see any reason they would keep it form the BO slimmers. There isn't much about it on lifeline online either yet, I guess they're trying to get it all sorted out properly 1st. My consultant isn't giving it to us until the 12th either so I'm clueless about it too! Grrrr wish they'd get a move on, they are taking their time like! x

Its on lifeline online.....its all there, all the rules and a daily plan to follow too. Theres not really alot to it so don't expect anymore!!! lol

Oops! I completly missed it! Lmao thanks for that x

Back