Extra Easy ....... have I got this right??

2Girlies

So on extra easy you get to eat all the foods that are free on red & green, you just have to make sure that 1/3 of your daily foods are superfree (fruit & veg) ????

Doing red & green days just now, but may throw in a few EE days if Ive understood it correctly :)

Not quite! The superfree foods need to make up one third of each meal rather than your daily food intake - and it is only fruit and veg that are free on both green and red that count as superfree

And only one HEA and HEB

Yeah be careful of what fruit and veg are superfree as things like sweetcorn and peas are only free not super free!

sorry i am sure our consultant teaches it as 1/3 of daily food as super free - you should try to do it for each meal but sometimes its not possible. e.g if you are just having cereal for breakkie, have some fruit as a snack later. well thats the way i do it

Hi! Just had a little look at this thread, and my group consultant, has only mentioned 1/3 superfree in passing, she doesnt push us on it, is it essential? I'm still kind of new to this so excuse me if I'm getting this wrong.

The idea is that the superfree foods naturally limit the amount of free foods you eat as there is less room for them on the plate - it can be easy to overdo them esp in EE when both red and green foods are free

That aside superfree foods are essential as part of a healthy diet so I would recommend following it on all the plans not just EE

sorry i am sure our consultant teaches it as 1/3 of daily food as super free - you should try to do it for each meal but sometimes its not possible. e.g if you are just having cereal for breakkie, have some fruit as a snack later. well thats the way i do it
You can always add some fruit to the cereal? strawberries or bananas will slice into most things lol.

That said, I find it difficult to eat cereal some mornings let alone add fruit.

Back