Extra easy help needed!!

byron

ok so after a dreadfull weekend im trying extra easy, and really dunno wot im doing and im scared im totally guna mess up b4 weigh in- so can anyone tell mi of this is ok-pretty please lol

HEA- 250 MLS SEMI SKIMMED MILK
HEB- 2 ALEPN LIGHT BARS

SNACKS- CRABSTICKS- I MULLER LIGHT

TEA
MUSHRROMS, PEPPERS, GARLIC, ONIONS, GARDEN PEAS, CHICKEN BREAST, AND BOILED RICE

SUPPER
X2 SATSUMAS
I MULLER LIGHT YOGHURT

SYNS
5 SINS MINI WEIGHT WATCHERS NAN BREAD???

HOW DOES THIS LOOK??? AM I DOING THIS WRONG ANY TIPS PLEASE FEEL FREE( oh and low syn intake as i had a blow out at weekend)
thanks
laura xx

Looks fine to me hun!
Lots of speed in there as well.
You may find you're not eating enough though... what was lunch? I know when I lose well on EE I eat LOADS!!!
An example would be:
Breakfast: Fat Free yogurt and fruit
Snack: Alpen Light (HEXB) banana, sometimes a mullerlight.
Lunch: Superfree homemade veg soup, strawberries, a banana and a mullerlight.
Snack: Fruit and an Alpen Light (HEXB)
Tea: Spag Bol (X Lean mince) and 28g parmesan (HEXA)
Pudding: Fruit and yogurt sometimes, or frozen grapes or frozen mullerlight.
Snack: Treat size bag Malteasers (5.5 syns)
Just seems like a lot more in my list!!! (Maybe I'm just a piggy!)
Good luck at WI, and stick with EE to give it a chance to work.
Emma xXx

Definitely not enough! :D Do you have breakfast? You only really have 1 meal there, I would recommend 3 plus snacks. Have a look on the SW website , they have a downloadable weeks menu on there for EE.

i know, lol had a really bad day at work and didnt get chance to eat- im prepared for tomorow though, heehee got sum left over curry im guna take in, thanks for yr replies ladies
laura ( and gr8 ideas)xx

well ive never been a big eater which was my problem in the first place- is goe days without a decent meal and then binge out( must be why i got so big-however in my head ...loopy loopy land i thought i would benefit from this as i wernt actually eating much, however much to my amazement eating actually works but its taking me along time to adjust to eating so much-even though it isnt that much if you know wot i mean
so not your not all piggys lol- i just need a kick up the ass n get back on track with all the free foods
laura xx

I too have a big appitite, which is why I love SW, I can have massive portions, but I know they low in calories :D It's not the quanitity of what we eat, but the quality!

Back