• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy - help needed!

:confused: Hello everyone, this is my 3rd week and I've lost 4 pounds. I am struggling to get my head around the extra easy and would appreciate some help: I am away at the weekend and need to take a packed lunch.

If I have 2 pieces of brown/wholemeal bread this will count as a healthy extra. If I wanted another 2 pieces of bread how many syns would that be?

Also, can anyone suggest any other free/low syn foods I could take?

How many syns are in the following on extra easy day please:

Quavers crisps
Kitkat
Muller light yoghurt

Please don't think I am being lazy, I have the books but just don't fully understand it (maybe this is because I used to do weight watchers and am stil in that frame of mind)

Thank you in advance x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Only wholemeal bread, not brown, can be used as a HEXb. 2 slices from a small 400g loaf. If you have more than 2 slices count 3 syns for a thin slice.

Quavers = 7.5 syns a packet
Kit Kat = 2 finger bar 5.5 syns
Muller light yogurt = free

You can take a salad and fruit with you.
Also have a look at the recipe section.
There are plenty of free and low syn items there.
Good luck.

Thanks Malaika.
Those syn values you gave me, are those on the extra easy day? Gosh, I really do need to look at the books more closely as I didn't realise muller lights were free!

When I did slimming world years ago there was only ever red or green days.

Can you suggest any crisps that have a lower syn value please? Quavers were always low on weight watchers (i need to erase W.W, from my mind....)

Well done for achieving your goal weight x

Brill thankyou - she must have been getting confused with the red day!!

I am liking the syn value in your quavers, haha, do you know any other crisps which have low syn values?

Also, I am a tomato sauce addict - do you know how many syns in a tablepsoon of tom sauce - I thought 2? I really need to get the books out....