extra easy long term?

laurz100

Hi,
I was just wondering what people think about doing the extra easy plan long term? i have doe it for my first week to get used to things and have found it really good and have been happy with my loss of 3.5lbs. I'm thinking of just carrying on like this but wasn't sure whether EE is just meant to be like a helping hand into SW and then you should do original and green. Or whether its a case of if you're happy and losing weight on EE then stay on it?
Laura

You can stay on EE as long as you like :) Well done on your weight loss this week xx

Well done on your weight loss!
I agree. EE is the way to go.
I have done it for 5 months since rejoining SW and don't want to do anything else.
It's fantastic.
This week is the second I am doing soups so as to give my weight a boost and I want to get to target by the end of the year, so I would say it's more green but that is just temp and will stop as soon as I am bored with soups. I can't be doing it for too long as I LOVE EE, and will be going EE for the rest of my life!

I've lost over 2.5 stone on EE, wouldn't do anything else! :D

Thanks. I've loved it this week so I'll stick with it and see how I get on. I cant believe how positive I feel about losing weight. I actually can see a day when i will reach target. xx

I hope you can stay on EE forever since that is all that is offered in the USA.:eek:

Rumour is that it will be the same here too soon.

Lynda

Maybe that's because it's the most flexible and people are far more likely to stick to it.
I am talking from personal experience here, but whenever I did SW before my enthusiasm on red and/or green started to waver after a couple of months and I cheated a lot more. I did target, and stayed at target for a few months but the red/green did my head in and gradually started to get back to my old habits.
EE could be a problem for vegetarians and vegans but I am sure SW will take that into consideration if and when doing the new plan.
Anyway, SW has got it right and 40 years of success has proved they do get things right, so whatever they decide would have been researched and tested.

I plan on doing EE forever :) I can get my family to eat EE meals much easier than I can get them to eat red/green meals, plus I love the freedom of it.

Extra Easy is soooooooo good! I dont think i could go back to doing red/green days now. Ive lost 4 stone 11lb and got to target in 10 months so id say it works quite well.

well done on your 1st weeks loss xxx

I agree I joined SW before and just felt I never quite got the hang of it, but with EE I dont feel like that I feel like Im doing it right this time and its easy!

I do a bit of green, a bit of red, but mostly Extra Easy. It really does what it says on the tin!

I absolutely feel like it's something I could follow for life and when I get to target, I know I'll be happy maintaining on EE and allowing myself a few more HEs and flexi syns, but if I gain a bit too much, I am confident I'll be able to lose and get back to target!

I was so sceptical about EE at first, but now I love it.

Back