Extra Easy: Need a yummy pasta recipe *help*

Lozz

Ready For Change!
Hey fellow Slimmers!!:
I seem to have a cupboard full of pasta (all types) and no inspiration of what to cook!

Does anyone have a yummy recipe they use?

Thank you in advance!

Hi

For a lunctime recipe I literally cook the pasta, throw in mushrooms, onions, peppers, chicken, bacon (all pre-cooked) and just add a tbspn of low low cheese or philly light or garlic and herb philly and top with cheese and pop in oven or microwave and it's lovely!!

On the website there is a carbonara recipe. I have it a lot and really love it!
You could mix pasta with tuna mayo and have that. I have this a lot too as it's so easy to make.
Meatballs with pasta is a nice dinner.

One of our favourites is: -

frylite red onion, turkey rashers, peppers and mushrooms with garlic and seasoning, add tinned tomatos and sweetcorn and stir through. (If I have syns I use a jar of weight watchers roasted garlic pasta sauce)

Really tasty x x

Hi

For a lunctime recipe I literally cook the pasta, throw in mushrooms, onions, peppers, chicken, bacon (all pre-cooked) and just add a tbspn of low low cheese or philly light or garlic and herb philly and top with cheese and pop in oven or microwave and it's lovely!!

This sounds delicious! I'll definitely be giving it a go, thanks. :D

fab.... didnt think of using soft cheese, i bought some trying to assemble a low syn cheese cake.... this did not end well! lol
Will try and make a creamy pasta dish tomorrow... thanks guys!!

Back