Extra Easy Plan ... Diced Chicken Ideas??

Lindseey

Hi all,

Just wondered if you could help me? I have got some diced chicken breasts at home that need using up today, not got a clue what to do with them? Only have 3 syns left to use today, really struggling, was weigh in yesterday and only lost 1lb in my first week :cry: better than nothing i suppose ....

Thank you in advance x

hi lindseey what about cooking in frylight with peppers and onion and put it in a co-op pitta bread (h/e b) if u havent already had ur h/e or syn the pitta bread have loads of salad with it and extra light mayo 1/2 syns for tbls or make a curry :) just seen u've only got 3 syns left how many do u have a day i have 15 i usually save mine for naughty treats lol

How about making some kebabs with quartered onions, mushrooms, peppers and chicken with a marinade of some honey and soy sauce etc?

Or a casserole with lots of veggies and some tarragon, salt and pepper thickened with a bit of cornflour?

Or a pasta bake with a homemade tomato sauce (quite easily syn free on EE)

Hmmm...chicken with salad, jacket potato with chicken mayo and salad, lemon and pepper chicken goujons (could use wholemeal bread as a HexB), chicken carbonara etc

Remember you can use your syns weekly, so as long as you deduct whatever you have from 105 you can go over 15 :)

And please don't be disappointed with a 1lb loss!! That's a healthy and fabulous weight loss hun :) In my first week I lost 0.5lb, but the following week I lost 3.5lb. The weight will shift hun, so don't get upset about it.

Hugs from me,

Sian xxxx

How about stir frying it with some free veg, garlic, ginger and soy sauce and serving with some noodles - yummy!!

Hi Lindseey

How about making diced chicken, mixed veg and plain boiled rice or S.W chips!!?? You can use Quark with Garlic Seasoning to make a dip..All syn free on EE :)

Back