extra easy plan?? menu help.

Joanne W

Hi i am currently doing weight watchers (well sometimes)but have noticed the new slimming world extra easy plan. I did do SW years ago so am familiar with the red/green days but wondered if anyone could enlighten me as to this new plan. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

It is brilliant-basically your free foods are now EVERYTHING that was free on Red & Green, but you only have 1 Healthy A choice and 1 Healthy B choice instead of 2. The only change with the syns is: where there are two different syn values for Red and green you chose the lowest one. Hope that makes sense. I think it is all on the SW website too :)

Just a quick word of advice, it works for some and not others. It depends what foods your body responds to better, if you were fine with red and green days it should work for you, but if like me you don't process proteins as well as carbs it might not work.

I agree with Sandra and think thats there is only one way to find out if works for you?

Im doing EE and have done SW red/green for a year and the new plan is FABULOUS! imo

xxx

I think if a plan does or doesn't work for you it's a case of what you find easier to follow not how your body behaves with certain foods - all SW plans work through basic calorie control. Extra Easy in my opinion so far is excellent, works well for me, as I feel I am eating more normally than I did even with the green or original plans. EE is less restrictive than these plans though and SW do say for a speedier loss that Green/Original should be used. My first week of EE though I lost 4.5 pounds and I have seen some brilliant weight losses with it.

We were told you could snack as well.
In our class people are loosing on extra easy but not as well as they did on red or green. some are still doing it though as they down mind loosing slowly if they can have all the free foods.
It will be a great maintenance plan when at target.

I only use it for convenience, not on a daily basis. Like last week I had one EE day because my boyfriend made me breakfast in bed and he'd made grilled bacon and baked beans. And this week I have done an EE day today because after starting my day as red and only having had one healthy b, my Mum made me a green day dinner as she thought I was on a green day. So, I had the dinner and just didn't have my other healthy b. From what I have heard the losses are slower and that doesn't suit me, plus I'm perfectly happy with red days and the occassional green day. If it ain't broke, don't fix it and all that!

Today I am going to have a tuna salad with a boiled egg and some potatoes. I am off to work so going to buy some grapes and have them with a muller light for a snack and thought about spag bol made with extra lean minced beef and dolmio light sauce (syns) for tea. Not sure about the HE though which day do you take them from green or red? I like to have cheese for one of them but not sure about the other any suggestions?

And this week I have done an EE day today because after starting my day as red and only having had one healthy b, my Mum made me a green day dinner as she thought I was on a green day. So, I had the dinner and just didn't have my other healthy b.

You could also make that into a Mix 2 Max day provided that you had only snacked on superfree foods between meals. That's what I did this week as I was greedy and wanted my 2 HEXs but wanted a red lunch and green dinner!

Not sure about the HE though which day do you take them from green or red? I like to have cheese for one of them but not sure about the other any suggestions?

You can choose ANY HEX B from either red or green, so yes, you could have cheese as your B as it's a B choice on green.

Well I had a change of plan - didn't get to the shop for my minced beef - so have just made a pasta sauce out of tinned toms, garlic, chilli herbs and lots of onions to go with my pasta, I am going to have 42g of leskol cheese with it which is half fat and very tasty. So not entirely sure which day I have had now! as I have had no protien with my pasta (or even if I have to) Might be tempted to join a class just to get the info.

Back