Extra Easy query

deblindsay

Hi all,
Just rejoined class yesterday and trying to get my head round extra easy! I understand about superfree foods filling a third of you plate and then food from the other free foods filling a third each but what about if I want to have a shape zero yoghurt (free) do i have to have something from superfree and another choice with it or can I still have as many of these as I want? Maybe I'm interpreting it all worng???? Thanks for any help :D

Hey I'm not sure but I would like to know too :)

You don't always have to eat super free with everything you eat, it just speeds up the loss, if what you are eating is free anyway there really is no need. The idea is that you are filling yourself up on free and super free foods x

If it's as a snack then SW advise snacks should be superfree where possible (ie fruit and veg). Although, it is okay to have non superfree snacks, just advisable not to if you get my drift!

If the yoghurt is after your meal then it's fine.

Thank you, that's made it a bit clearer and glad it wasn't just me..lol I usually have one as a quick brekkie with 2 ryvitas from my B choice. I'm going to give EE a good try but think I prefer the old way.
Thanks again :D
Deb x

Page 10 of your book says ""fill 1/3 of your plate with Superfree Foods and make them your first choice between meals".

It doesn't say that snacks have to be superfree, nor that you have to accompany a free (or synned) snack with superfree.

I think I have got muddled because at the group I asked "can I still eat as much ham as I want for example on EE" and was told yes as long as I have it with a third of superfree and a third of green free each time!! I have probably interpreted it wrong. Thanks for your advice.
Deb x

Any thoughts on why if I am doing all that I should be on EE why I am feeling so bloated and full :( its not good

Maybe you are eating too much?
You should never feel too full and bloated.
Just cut back on some of the carb, and eat until you feel just full and not stuffed!

I found changing my carbs to brown carbs made a HUGE difference, and as some of the girls will tell you here, I really really did not want to have brown...I thought it was yukky...but had tried it years ago.

So after much encouragement, by the girls here, I decided to give brown carbs another go and was very pleasantly surprised. Its doesnt taste yukky at all, in fact I really loved the brown spaghetti I had. I have 50g of rice as serving and 75g of brown pasta as a serving and I have Sweet potatoes as a potatoe alternative. I always have brown bread or rolls. I am a lot less bloated and cuttind down on my carbs (I used to eat more) stops me having that awful overstuffed feeling I used to have.

Thanks for the replies. I lost 4.5lbs this week which I am really chuffed with :D:D:D:D I will buy some brown rice or pasta with this weeks shop and try it to see what its like. I do think on some level I was overfilling myself as I simply could not believe I could eat all that food and lose weight - well I ate it all and lost weight so hopefully going forward this week I will have a good loss too as I cut back on carbs and use more superfree foods. Fingers crossed anyway.

Also going for my body magic so i dusted off the wii fit and got going last night with about 20 mins on it - my df also had a go so it was good to have a bit of competition and didnt feel like exercise lol :)

Back