Extra Easy Extra Easy Question

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Afternoon Ladies and Gents :)

Right, so I love Slimming World and love to try new things, so hoping someone could give me advice on this EE plan?

It just seems too good to be true! Am I correct in saying that you can eat what ever is free on green days and red days on EE days and you have one HEXA and one HEXB a day? If this is the case, it sounds wonderful!

How does the syn system work on EE? Say for example some sauce is 5 syns on a green days and 8 syns on a red day... would you count it as 8 syns?

Final question, can you switch from EE one week to green or red days the next? How does this affect people's weight loss?

Thanks my lovlies :D x

Afternoon Ladies and Gents :)

Right, so I love Slimming World and love to try new things, so hoping someone could give me advice on this EE plan?

It just seems too good to be true! Am I correct in saying that you can eat what ever is free on green days and red days on EE days and you have one HEXA and one HEXB a day? If this is the case, it sounds wonderful! Yes this is right

How does the syn system work on EE? Say for example some sauce is 5 syns on a green days and 8 syns on a red day... would you count it as 8 syns?
No, you would take the lower syn value - so 5 syns

Final question, can you switch from EE one week to green or red days the next? How does this affect people's weight loss?

I have just done my first week on EE and its so simple Hun. Have a look at my diary if it will help?
I dont think Im going to go back to Red and Green Days for a while...and this is coming from someone that couldnt bare the thought of combining the 2 plans!!!
Thanks my lovlies :D x

There you go, please see my comments Hun.

xx

Hi Sarah

Yep, you have it right. With regards to the syns you need to pick whichever is the LOWEST syns value, so if its 8 on red and 5 on green you take 5 from your daily allowance.

I am just coming back to sw after doing exante for a few weeks, but when I tried this at the start of the year I lost 7lbs in my first week and 3 in my second - so it works!!

I think, almost positive, if I remember rightly you can switch daily but I would wait for one of the more experienced members to confirm that one.

Good luck hon

Sammylou xx

Ah right so its the lowest syn value hey, now this does seem too good to be true!!!!

I think i'm going to give this a try, little nervous though! So say for example I wanted boiled rice with chicken and some kinda sauce... both the chicken and rice would be free and I would only syn the sauce?

Thats right Hun!

It really is too good to be true! I've lost 5lbs in my first week, so Im not going to question it!! Lol

Extra easy is really good! I have done it before on odd days but this week have followed it for the whole week and have loved it! One thing to remember which hasnt been mentioned is to make sure 1/3 of your plate is superfree will speed up your losses!

Good luck and i will let you know how the first extra easy week has affected my losses after i weigh in tomorrow!!

Ah right I seeee, is it in the rules to have 1/3 superfood or is that just a reccomendation? I thought you had to have 1/3 superfood in the success express regieme?

Ah right, so I dont HAVE to have 1/3 super foods with my meals then? Phew! was thinking it would be a little tricky to get that into every meal ever day!

Sorry yes i should of said its a recommendation!!

Im sure you will love it Sarah-jayne. I have loved it this week it was just getting my head round the 1 hex a and b!!

I reckon I can handle the one HEXA easy, but the one HEXB is going to be a killer lol. Still trying to get my head around it at the momement. It seems so easy that its alomst hard, if you see what I mean!

You will eat so much food Hun, that you wont even notice that you are not having an extra HeB...trust me!!

I sometimes "forget" my Hebs! Because you are essentially having them already ie chicken AND rice, you won't really feel hard done by. It's just if you have cereal then you have to syn bread later on.

Back