Extra Easy Extra Easy Question

Charleybarley

Gold Member
Hi all
I wonder if you girls can help. I am starting up SW for the 4th or 5th time - this time I will make it work!! And I have a EE question, can I have the following, by way of example:
Breakfast: 2 sausages
Lunch: Macaroni Cheese (done the SW way)
Dinner: Burger and Chips (done the SW way) with bun for burger.
...ie can I have a red for break and green for lunch and ee for dinner but still only have 1x HEA/B during the day? Or do I have to have red&green for break lunch and dinner?

Confused? Me too! :confused:

If you are doing EE 1/3 of your plate MUST be superfree foods, I don't know about switching plans about for breakfast lunch & dinner its too confusing and for me it would be a guaranteed way of messing up, I stick to either EE, Green or Red on a daily basis

You could have a fruit salad for pudding after your dinner which would be equivalent to 1/3 of your plate being super free food
you can jump from red/green/EE within the same day aslong as you make sure you have your 1/3 of free food

Sorry, I should have said that I am planning on having a big salad with the burger and chips so I would be having my 1/3

Yes, you can have what you've stated as your main meals. It doesn't matter if not every meal has both red and green in it.

But do make sure you have superfree as well. So - mushrooms with your sausages, maybe, and salad, or veg, with the other meals.

Ahh, ok thanks Sarah, I didn't realise I should keep having my veg with all my meals, I will defo do that, I usually do have a salad with my mac n cheese, but wouldn't have thought to add veg to my sausages. Thanks for the advice. Well done on your weight loss by the way Sarah, a real incentive.

Back