• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Extra Easy Recipe Book

GracieMai

S: 11st8.5lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st8.5lb Loss: 0st7.5lb(4.62%)
I've decided to do Extra Easy for a week and see how i get on. I bought the EE Recipe book last night and it looks fab, I've already planed that i'm cooking fish pie from it tonight and lasgane from it tomorrow. Eek i am so excited the meals look so yummy!

Any advice for a first time Extra Easier?

Thanks x :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jaylou

Gold Member
I bought it too - the recipes look good and I do find it shakes up your food a bit when you get a new book, makes you think a bit more!

Advice.... make sure you have a third of a plate of superfree foods with every meal, it really does help weight loss and don't forget - only one A and B choice!!

frugal fifer

Silver Member
S: 19st1lb C: 13st6lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 5st9lb(29.59%)
Not seen that book in class - how much was it?

S: 16st11.0lb C: 16st11.0lb G: 12st11.0lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
ooh must get that!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
S: 11st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st2lb(9.88%)
I didn't see the book when I went to WI but I will buy it when I get back from my trip.
I look forward to it. All the SW cook books I have are great, and I have quite a few!

I think it was only distributed last week. We and others had ordered a copy, but they all sold out in the first session, and there were none left!!!

Probably endorses that they are good...!!!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Yes there was only one copy in class and everyone had to order one that wanted one. Not sure if I'll get one as I seem to do most of the things in it already tho it could keep OH on the straight and narrow as he does most of the cooking.