Extra Easy Extra Easy Recipe Book

GracieMai

I've decided to do Extra Easy for a week and see how i get on. I bought the EE Recipe book last night and it looks fab, I've already planed that i'm cooking fish pie from it tonight and lasgane from it tomorrow. Eek i am so excited the meals look so yummy!

Any advice for a first time Extra Easier?

Thanks x :p

I bought it too - the recipes look good and I do find it shakes up your food a bit when you get a new book, makes you think a bit more!

Advice.... make sure you have a third of a plate of superfree foods with every meal, it really does help weight loss and don't forget - only one A and B choice!!

Not seen that book in class - how much was it?

ooh must get that!

I didn't see the book when I went to WI but I will buy it when I get back from my trip.
I look forward to it. All the SW cook books I have are great, and I have quite a few!

I think it was only distributed last week. We and others had ordered a copy, but they all sold out in the first session, and there were none left!!!

Probably endorses that they are good...!!!

Yes there was only one copy in class and everyone had to order one that wanted one. Not sure if I'll get one as I seem to do most of the things in it already tho it could keep OH on the straight and narrow as he does most of the cooking.

Back