1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy: Scan bran cake recipes

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by katieh88, 20 February 2014 Social URL.

1. katieh88

katieh88 Member

Hi does anyone have any nice scan bran cake recipes? I have a couple of packets of scan bran which iv not tried yet. Would like to make a cake out of some but not sure of the best recipes. If anyone could help that would be great. Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lemonandlime1

lemonandlime1 Well-Known Member

I was having a look through the recipes on the official sw site and I noticed about 8 different sb cake recipes. They looked delicious especially the curly wurly one. I very tempted to make that one

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

If you do a search the is a sb thread can't remember the exact title, but I'm sure there will be recipes there.

5. katieh88

katieh88 Member

6. katieh88

katieh88 Member

Will have to have a look at the curly wurly one. Have you made any scan bran cakes? If do what are they like? X

7. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

Yep I have made sb cakes, hmmmmmmmm, not for a while & I can't remember which flavour, they are ok and you've to remember they are not at all like cake!!!! Definitely worth a try.;)