Extra Easy Extra Easy Some Clarification please!

T-Bird

Hi All,

I have been doing red and green days (mostly green) for my first week and have only just read all the blurb about Extra Easy today. I was excited at the idea of a more flexible plan - as I think it will be easy when going out to eat etc.

However having read a few other posts people seem to be saying that in some ways EE gives a slower weight loss than sticking to red/green.

Now I am only signed up to the online thingamajig, so my question is - is this something people are being told in the classes they go to???

I would be grateful to know as I am trying to lose as much weight as possible (without being stupid and starving myself :D) before my wedding in May. I know in the longer term EE will be better but if red/green is quicker than I might hold off on EE til after the wedding.

Would appreciate everyone's thoughts! :thankyou:

Cheers Tx

I've only done the odd day of extra easy. In the book it gives the impression that so long as you have a third of your plate superfree foods, you should lose weight, as you are losing 2 healthy extras. It also gives the impression that its not the plan to use if you're near target and trying to lose the last few pounds, but it would seem like a good maintenance plan to me. It's nice to have an alternative to red and green, and some people on here are reporting steady losses, so the only thing to do is try it yourself and see if it suits you.

it probably all depends on the person, there have been several people at class who was in a slump and tried the EE plan and lost 3lbs and thought it was great, i mix all 3 up, but i have only had my first weigh in, so will have to wait and see if it works next week

It seems to be getting mixed reviews on here. There are a few in class that are doing it and they are doing great. I think you need to follow it to the letter though, to get the best results. That's just my impression. Don't forget, on EE, you only get ONE HexA and HexB.

also you dont HAVE to have 1/3 of a plateful of super free foods but you will get greater weight loss if you do

Back