Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Extra Easy Some Clarification please!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by T-Bird, 29 January 2009 Social URL.

1. T-Bird

T-Bird New Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi All,

I have been doing red and green days (mostly green) for my first week and have only just read all the blurb about Extra Easy today. I was excited at the idea of a more flexible plan - as I think it will be easy when going out to eat etc.

However having read a few other posts people seem to be saying that in some ways EE gives a slower weight loss than sticking to red/green.

Now I am only signed up to the online thingamajig, so my question is - is this something people are being told in the classes they go to???

I would be grateful to know as I am trying to lose as much weight as possible (without being stupid and starving myself :D) before my wedding in May. I know in the longer term EE will be better but if red/green is quicker than I might hold off on EE til after the wedding.

Would appreciate everyone's thoughts! :thankyou:

Cheers Tx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I've only done the odd day of extra easy. In the book it gives the impression that so long as you have a third of your plate superfree foods, you should lose weight, as you are losing 2 healthy extras. It also gives the impression that its not the plan to use if you're near target and trying to lose the last few pounds, but it would seem like a good maintenance plan to me. It's nice to have an alternative to red and green, and some people on here are reporting steady losses, so the only thing to do is try it yourself and see if it suits you.

4. BevR

BevR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    it probably all depends on the person, there have been several people at class who was in a slump and tried the EE plan and lost 3lbs and thought it was great, i mix all 3 up, but i have only had my first weigh in, so will have to wait and see if it works next week

5. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It seems to be getting mixed reviews on here. There are a few in class that are doing it and they are doing great. I think you need to follow it to the letter though, to get the best results. That's just my impression. Don't forget, on EE, you only get ONE HexA and HexB.

6. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    also you dont HAVE to have 1/3 of a plateful of super free foods but you will get greater weight loss if you do

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.