Extra Easy: The slimmer me food diary

Aw is it that bad?

Yea i work full time in a nursery as a supervisor then have my own parttime business as a cake maker (obvious reason for my weight issues)

Yes i live with my partner and two sons we bought our first home last sept had been renting for 6 years prior x

Thurs 4th july

Breakfast
Banana
2 mullerlight
45g albran golden crunch ( heb + 3syns)

Lunch
45g albran golden crunch (6 syns)
Banana
Mullerlight

Dinner
Gammon
Sw chips
Boiled rice
Peas

Snack
Mini bag maryland cookies (6 syns)
Freddo (5 syns)

Ahh 20 syns today :-(
Better luck tomorrow i had stopped buying the all bran cuz aswel as it bein expensive u dont get much for ur heb or syn values its so annoying cuz i could live on them lol

Aw is it that bad?

Yea i work full time in a nursery as a supervisor then have my own parttime business as a cake maker (obvious reason for my weight issues)

Yes i live with my partner and two sons we bought our first home last sept had been renting for 6 years prior x

oh i love baking... im just not very good at it :D
was it exciting getting your own place???
how about some days having a green day??? you can have two healthy b's so you wouldnt have to syn the cereal. I love it but yeah it is expensive.. i only buy it when it is on offer :)

Also did u have a healthy a?? :) xx

Ohh yes i did have a hea i always forget to write it eat my daily cheese string. !

Yea its so stressful though we are still working our way through different rooms knockin walls etc all takes time and money unfortunately

No joke i used to do green days all the time jus for the fact i could eat so much all bran lol i used two hebs then syns on the stuff haha slight obsession i had !
Anyway not anymore that was too much i preferred to eat it than crisps or chocolate

I forgot about todays diary and to be honest was a bit of a disaster i got out of work early so skipped lunch and headed to cinema with the boys were the popcorn got the better of me ! When i got home friends called round so i then skipped dinner to find myself making sw crisps which probably should be synned considering ive literally eaten nothing today !

Got my books out this evening to write down some recipies i find most of the ingredients are the same but different combinations for exotic dishes which is good when we on a budget i suppose :) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373064008.348220.jpg

How have u been getting on !!?? X

Thurs 4th july

Breakfast
Banana
2 mullerlight
45g albran golden crunch ( heb + 3syns)

Lunch
45g albran golden crunch (6 syns)
Banana
Mullerlight

Dinner
Gammon
Sw chips
Boiled rice
Peas

Snack
Mini bag maryland cookies (6 syns)
Freddo (5 syns)

Ahh 20 syns today :-(
Better luck tomorrow i had stopped buying the all bran cuz aswel as it bein expensive u dont get much for ur heb or syn values its so annoying cuz i could live on them lol

Hi there. Food looking good. Only thing is the superfree. Peas are not superfree so on some of your meals you would need to add superfree on EE days to help with the weight loss. Hope you don`t mind me pointing it out. I get it wrong sometimes and it helps when somebody tells me.

Hi there. Food looking good. Only thing is the superfree. Peas are not superfree so on some of your meals you would need to add superfree on EE days to help with the weight loss. Hope you don`t mind me pointing it out. I get it wrong sometimes and it helps when somebody tells me.

I know i have an issue with veg lol need to be in the way of eating it :-/
Have u a diary i could maybe look at to inspire me?
Thanks for commenting :)

I know i have an issue with veg lol need to be in the way of eating it :-/
Have u a diary i could maybe look at to inspire me?
Thanks for commenting :)

I do have adiary that have been doing for some weeks now. I don`t know how to put a link for you. If you go to the top of the page and click on new posts ( blue) you should find me there. I am sure if somebody reads this they will advise you

By the way what is your name.

Doreen

Saturday was a good day only had 9 syns but didnt write a diary

Sunday wasnt too bad i did go over my syns i think was 17 syns

Tonight is weighin need the 1.5lbs off that i put on last week

Mon 8th july 2013

Breakfast
1/4 watermelon
Muller light
Egg
Beans
Bacon

Lunch
Chicken risotto
Coleslaw (3 syns)
1/4 watermelon
Apple
Mullerlight

Not sure what i will hav for dinner as it wont be until after weigh in

Well only lost 1/2lbs i think its due to the ammount of cheese ive eaten :-( and star week lol tomorrow another day

Tonights dinner was a jacket potato beans and 25g cheese side salad

Back