Extra Easy: The slimmer me food diary

This is me at 12 st 1 1lb i am starting to write a food diary to get my head around it all and hopefully gain support and advice :)

I work full time and have two kiddies so preparing fresh food is often a challenge that the hubby and kids will also eat

Tonight is weigh night last week i lost 2.5lbs i have lost 8lbs so far i think lol

Mon 1st july 2013

Breakfast
Banana
Apple
2 nimble (heb)
Butter (2 syns)

Lunch
Fillet steak in fry light with chilli
Chilli & soya potatoes done in actifry
Carrots
Peas
Brocolli

Snack
Apple
Banana
Red grapes
Walkers hoops & crosses beef ( 5 syns )
1 cheese string (hea)

Dinner
Fresh gammon
Boiled potatoes
Carrots
Sugarsnaps
Sweetcorn
Gravy ( 3 ) syns

This is todays plan if anything changes i will edit it ! Tonight is weigh night i havent been 100% through the week so writing it all down should really help

Aw hey how are you?
Yes definately that would be great help

I think my problem is that in work atm there are 10 boxes of thorntons chocolates and the one here i there i am not counting lol

On the straight an narrow this morning and back to basics

Good luck for this week :)

Tues 2nd july 2013

Breakfast
Apple
Banana

Lunch
Beans
Egg
Bacon
Grapes
Apple

Snack
Half small pack of cadburys buttons ( 3syns)
6 mikado ( 3 syns)

Dinner
2 chinese mugshots
Tin of peas

Oh tell me about it though i did check out the syns for the box and it says roughly 17 so that aint bad if u want a treat just after weigh day lol
How are you doing on ur sw journey how long u been doing it and what have you lost?
Any tips please ? X

Wed 3rd july 2013

Breakfast
Small bap (heb) + 3 syns
Bacon
Butter ( 2 syns)
Two apples

Lunch
2 tins of peas ( i know this is strange but i just love them and didnt have time to make anything as i popped home from work to eat lunch at home lol
1 cheesestring (hea)

Snack
2 mini maryland cookie bags (12 syns) :-(

Dinner
Gammon
Boiled rice
Mixed veg

Payday tomorrow so will be more organised with meals etc lol

I've lost 5 stone 12 lb so far, and have been hanging around this weight for months now! My syns are really high at the moment and am struggling to get my six stone award... I creep up and then fall away. But most of my eating is on plan - I know it works! X x

I've lost 5 stone 12 lb so far, and have been hanging around this weight for months now! My syns are really high at the moment and am struggling to get my six stone award... I creep up and then fall away. But most of my eating is on plan - I know it works! X x

Wow thats some ammount of weight ! Well done to u im hoping to loose about 3 stone i had done sw before when i got to target i started working so iv put it all back on again and dont exercise :-( havin a full time job and two kiddies to run after is hard work lol xx

Hey there :)

I definately need support dunno how im doin it lol

How has ur journey been?
X

hi, its been up and down, i go through phases where i can lose a lot in a month and then i have a few gains... these last 2 weeks ive gained 4lbs but im ready to lose again :D xx

hi, its been up and down, i go through phases where i can lose a lot in a month and then i have a few gains... these last 2 weeks ive gained 4lbs but im ready to lose again :D xx

Awk thats good that u know u can loose it ! I put on 1.5lbs this week but lost 2.5 last week its soo cunfusing !!
Do you have a food diary i can look at for ideas??
X

Ah brilliant ! There so good mum got one n offered to get me one but i held off a few months to see if i would use it or it was any good ! I ordered it on monday and it came this morning really good deal on it aswel the big family size one £159.99 came with two recipie books aswel
You can have option to pay it off if u dnt wanna pay at once

http://www.idealworld.tv/

Back