Extra Easy-too easy?!

Hi
I'm not new to slimming world but I am new to extra easy!! I did sw while I was at uni and lost 5 stone. As years went by 3 stone sneaked on and I lost that again with sw. I lost both times doing green dats which I loved and found very easy!
I'm loving the extra easy plan but it goes against everything I know! The people at my group have done so well-do I just need to through myself into the extra easy plan and trust it? It just seems too good to be true!! Xx

I said this to my C, and she told me 'that's the beauty of it'... I can vouch that it works! x

It's basically just healthy eating so there's no reason it shouldn't work if you are following it properly and making sure you get your superfree foods in :)

I know what you mean about it being easy. Well i can assure you it must work. Im a re-starter and only came back to SW on Wednesday and im currently 30 weeks pregnant, iv just come back from weigh in & iv lost 2.5lb and only had 6 days on plan as I had to go to a different meeting.

Everyone says trust in the plan, but I think sometimes its easier said than done, especialy when we know something is breaking every rule weve ever known. I used to do Weight Watchers so find some of the things we can eat for no syns amazing.

It definitely works-I've lost 3st 6lbs in 15 weeks on almost wholly EE days (and a handful of green days when I run out of enough superfree for my 1/3). It is amazing that eating so much can make you lose weight but the folks at SW know what they are on about!

I started last weekn on EE and find it great however do you lose witght quicker on Green/Red days? I'm hoping to loose 3 stone by Aug and if there is a quicker way then I am willing to try it.

I think EE is easily maintainable once your goal is reached.

I think Chunkwana has hit the nail on the head, you can steadily loss your extra pounds following EE and once at target continue to follow plan (adding in extra healthy extras) to main the weight loss - you never leave the plan and the extra stones never come back. You need to embrace this as your new way of eating for the rest of your life. I have lost 4 stones since April 2011 and WILL reach my target before the summer, for the first time in my life I maintained by weight over Christmas and New Year so I know that by sensible choices you can live a normal healthy life with a few treats thrown in for good measure if you follow the plan.

Good luck in your weight loss journey

I lost five stone last year almost exclusively on ee days :) Love ee!

Thank you everyone! I'll go with it and trust it!
Fairy2853-that's really encouraging that you lost while being pregnant as I'm hoping to have another baby this year! I've still not lost all weight from my first but knowing I can still lose weight whilst pregnant is great!!xx

Thank you everyone! I'll go with it and trust it!
Fairy2853-that's really encouraging that you lost while being pregnant as I'm hoping to have another baby this year! I've still not lost all weight from my first but knowing I can still lose weight whilst pregnant is great!!xx

Im also having 2 HexA for the calcium for bubs, so i having cheese & Milk every day

I'm with Felicity, EE doesn't do it for me, I think it's too easy to overdo it on pasta, potatoes, rice etc. I find red days better.

Back