1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy: Treat ideas to use my syns on?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by SoldieronNatasha, 9 February 2014 Social URL.

1. SoldieronNatasha

SoldieronNatasha Well-Known Member

What are your favourite "naughty" treats to use your syns on? I've been having Freddos which are 5.5 syns however I feel they are gone too quickly and I've seen some photos on Insta gram of people having 3 or 4 items to use their syns on. Would love to know your favourites! Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Well-Known Member

Hi there. Freddos are only 5 syns each.;)

I usually have the Mikados at 0.5 syns per stick, a curly wurly for 6 syns, or an Alpen Light Bar for 3 syns.

4. sareypoop

sareypoop Well-Known Member

I like the options hot chocolate sachets where the one side has marshmallows and chocolate bits to put in the hot chocolate. They are 5 syns but are great if you have a chocolate craving.
    Using my syns on one tonight!

5. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

Thank you sareypoop! I am sat here wishing I had bought that family size bar of galaxy. You saying that has just reminded me that I have some of those in the cupboard. I am going to have one tonight with my cheese and Melba toast, and a fun size galaxy ripple. Will take me up yo 16.5 for the day but so much better than the syns in that galaxy bar!

6. sareypoop

sareypoop Well-Known Member

No problem! Glad I could help. Hope you enjoy it!

7. shazzla

shazzla Active Member

My favourite treat is a nice bottle of red wine (25 syns) which I try to save for Friday and Saturday night. If I fancy something sweet I love galaxy ripple too. Do you know the current syn value of a galaxy ripple please? When I did SW years ago I thought Curly Wurly's were only 3 syns?

I also tend to have herbal teas through the day when I'm at work and so I save my milk allowance up for a drinking chocolate at night which I look forward to. Love pomegranates too, but they are at the end of their season now so am looking for another nice fruit I can munch on if I really need something sweet.

8. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

Galaxy ripples are 9 bug if you go to pound shops you get snack side ones in packs of five these are 4.5 a bar

9. shazzla

shazzla Active Member

Oh lovely - thanks very much for that. I can pop in there one of my lunches and pick some up! 4.5 isn't so bad for something I really enjoy.

Wish I had some here now lol!