Extra Easy

Hi everyone, i've only just registered to this site after hearing about it yesterday! looks really good. just started back doing SW but doing it myself, got the books from joining back in january. How does everyone find EE day,s? and do you have to snack n super free foods i ya need anything between meals? im sure I heard this somewhere but not sure i it just applied to Mix2Max and SuccessExpress. Beverley.

Hi Bev
I just started doing Extra Easy (28th October) after years of doing just Red or Green days. So far so good - am losing and loving the freedom of mixing red and green elements. My menus are posted daily on here (Poppyowner) - check them out.
I find EE better than conventional red/green days, if I snack inbetween meals it is just on stuff that is free on either day but not always superfree stuff, and then in the evenings I use my syns on Crisps, choccy etc.
If you check out my menus you'll see what I mean.
Good luck if you do choose to try EE - I was dubious but now converted! LOL

Jill

Hi Bev and welcome!!!

EE is a great one for getting back into SW. Just remember to have the SS foods with your meals and then anything else like the fruits etc are an extra free part.

Enjoy and good luck!

xxx

You can snack between meals on anything that is free on green/red - so you can munch on cold meat, mug shots, fruit, yogurt, cottage cheese etc. to your hearts content!!

I have done SW on and off more times that I like to admit over the last 6 years and I'm finding the EE really easy to stick to - and Im not getting bored or in the rut of eating the same this each day like I have before.

All the best & welcome!!

Back