Extra Easy

mandym0

Hi,

Im new to the web-site so just wanted to say hi!
I have been on slimming world now for a week. Im following the extra easy choice, this seems so odd to me because in the past when I have done I have had to do either a red or green day. Has anyone lost weight using the extra easy?.....So far it really has seemed to be too easy. xxxx

It does work....I also did SW years ago so was surprised to seethe extra easy option......I lost 5 lbs in the first week.......so iv stuck with EE .....good luck

Hi, I am on the SW EE plan and can tell you it definitely works, don´t know how because ten years ago I followed SW and it was all red or gree, you had to choose one or the other each day, then I heard something about Mix´n´Match, which I never did (wasn´t dieting then - another story) and now this EE is brilliant.

I have lost 14.5 lbs in 5 weeks and many other peeps on here have lost loads on EE or a mixture of EE/Red/Green days, so please yourself what you do.

Look forward to seeing your losses here soon,

Hiya,this is my 2nd time on SW and like a lot of you I was a "red and green" girl so EE was hard to get my head round at first,but I decided to give it a go as my C was raving about it and so far I've lost 12lbs in 3 weeks :)
Give it a go..it works ;) Good luck x

I am back on the EE plan and its great. Its so easy to follow and not have to think about what I can eat and when I can eat it, and best of all I have lost wieght on it.

Good luck with your weight loss journey

Hey lovely,

I thought the same!! HOW CAN YOU EAT AS MUCH PASTA/POTATOES ETC?? But I lost a stone in 3 weeks on it, never hungry!!!!

Hi Mandy, EE works for me Ive lost 51 pounds so far. Its a cracking diet.

You can post your losses in the thread entitled weekly weigh in just put it in the day you get weighed. You can put it in your signature or join a team. Im sure somebody will add other means if Ive missed them. Its also a good idea to post a food diary and ask some of the more experienced members to check if you want to make sure you are doing it correctly. Always somebody willing to help here :D

Good luck!

I am doing EE too - im only in my first week and i am enjoying it. I love the variety of foods i can have.

TC Zoe x x

I'm on EE too, and I have to say I had my doubts it seemed too easy.

But 6-7 weeks on I'm a convert :D

Re posting losses, there's a either;

a) weekly weigh in section, so pick your weigh in day
b) join a challenge
c) Post in your diary

Have a good thorough look around and see what you think of the forums.

ive been doing in for 8 weeks now and love it, i have all cookbooks and cant wait for when the magazines are out

Back