Extra Easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by cariadmawriol, 15 March 2011 Social URL.

1. cariadmawriol

cariadmawriol Member

Hi I'm new here and would be grateful if someone could explain (in detail please) how the extra easy days work. In the past I've only followed and known about the red and green days.
    Many thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bexiebedwell

bexiebedwell Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    HI
    Basicly you just choose one from the a list and one from the b list and everything on a red and a green free list is free. You only sin as usual. I find it really good but you must only have one a and one b.
    I usually have milk as my a and cereal for my b choice and then free food from red and green list and sin everything else as usual hope this makes sense!!

4. cariadmawriol

cariadmawriol Member

Brilliant thanks but do I have to stick to 3 meals a day

5. bexiebedwell

bexiebedwell Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    No you just eat as and when you feel like it

6. Ali*

Ali* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.01%)
    Diet:
    SW Jan11-Feb12/now CC
    Also, a third of each meal should be made up of superfree fruit or veg :) The whole point is whilst a third of your plate is made up of fruit or veg then there's less room for the other stuff.

I have heard some consultants say as long as a third of your daily intake is from this food group then that should be OK.

Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.