• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra easy

Thanks for that. I've had a read.
Reading one of my old SW books, it isnt clear: is EE only to be used at the beginning of your weight loss or can it be used all the way through?
Thanks

No, EE can be used right the way through the plan. You can have green or red meals whilst on EE, but you need to stick to 1HEA & 1HEB for the day.

Edit - sorry I missed out the 1/3 superfree bit, so I was actually blabbering rubbish!!

Last edited:
You can do EE all the way throught your weight loss. It mainly teaches you how a balanced diet works, so you can eat all foods that on green and red were free, but 1/3 of your plate must be superfree. this is so that you dont over eat on the free foods. I know that sounds silly because they are free. also you should only eat till you are satisfied, not till you are stuffed.
Do you have a book on EE?

I have a book with a quick overview of EE but it doesn't make things that clear!
So I can have a green day, a red day an then a EE day is that how it works?

you can do any day you want, as long as you follow it for the whole day.
I only do EE days. but you can do just red or just green, or mix them up as much as u like.

There are different advantages to each plan, just depends what you like eating the most.
x

Its ok :)

It would probably help if you have a look at some of the food diary's people have posted on here aswel.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will answer! x