extra easy

debsxdiet

Silver Member
I've been doing SW since september so i m a bit nervous of extra easy. although i saw how well ppl at class have been doing (mainly new starts) others who have been for a while feel a bit the same as me.
My consultant recommended i give it a go so.....

i am going to give it a go this week see how i do i was wondering if anyone has tried it and how you got on. i always stuck to mainly green day in the past but sounds too good to be true really.

Debs x

I tried it for about 3 days...didnt feel like i was ona diet so i gave up. I usually have GREEN days so i went back on them

Isn't not feeling like you are on a diet a good thing?

I think it's had really mixed reviews to be honest, there are people on here who've had excellent losses on EE and there are people who can't get along with it at all. I gained 1.5 pounds doing 4 days of EE in a week, it's the only gain I've had since starting SW at the end of October - just decided it's not for me and went back to the other plans. Worth a try though hun, others seem to love it - sure they'll be along to give you a different perspective on it soon x

i had a mix of green & extra easy last week and -2.5lb, for me its great for roast dinners and shepherds pie hmmmm

at class last week the consultant urged everyone to try it but most said they didnt trust it. She then said that on SW fruit used to be a syn and not eaten freely, and there was the same uproar when suddenly fruit became free everyone was suspicious and reluctant to eat it but now noone bats an eyelid about eating it.

personally im going to trial a whole week, at least then i've given it a chance.

thats what i m gonna do give it a try maybe for 2 weeks see how i go. well thats once i get rid of my sweet tooth. grrrr i should just go to bed

I'm sticking with red and green for now as this is only my fourth week and I know the plans inside out. If I begin to feel like I need a change then I may give EE a go, I still feel like the jury is out though. On average it appears the losses it produces aren't quite as good as with red and green.

I've been having 2-3 EE days and the rest red and green and that works well for me. I've been on SW for 14 months and the 2 weeks that I did do EE alone I still lost 2lb each week.

I'm a new starter, just into my second week now (I had to miss my WI yesterday because of the snow, so I don't know how I did in my first week:cry:) and like you I'm a bit suspicious of EE. It seems too easy.

My consultant phoned me yesterday and I talked to her about it, and she reassured me that it's a common reaction, but that it really does work and to stick with it.

Well - I'm going to do exactly that and we shall see what happens. Watch this space, as it were. ;)

Hi Hun, well i had been doing red and green since october, then kinda fell off the wagon in december, so i decided to start from jan on ee. My losses are in my signature. I love the plan, it is so much easier for me to follow and i can make the whole family the same dinners without having to count for me.

Generally my day on ee is as follows:

B: Grape and apple bag topped with 1 pot of total 0% and sweetner and an omlette with ham and tomato.

11.00am: Tea with HEX milk and a 1 finger twix
Lunch: Hex for toast with sausages and sometimes bacon and egg if not had for breakfast.
Sometimes i have jacket potato and pasta in sauce

3.00: Another twix finger and tea

Dinner: Meat, potatoes and veg, or chicken curry (sw), or bolognaise with real minced beef

9.00 Bowl of fruit and total again.

I find that this eating plan works for me , i think it is because i'm never allowing myself to get hungry. I have been having good portion sizes but not over the top like i used to.

I think it depends on the person and what days you have been doing before. xx

I think its only natural that we shy from change.
However, I have to say, I have done SW for many years and there have always been changes, it is constantly evolving as a plan. Don't forget, SW don't just change things for the sake of it, I'm sure the latest plan has been tried and tested for a long period of time before its launch.
Personally for me, I treat it just like the other plans, I just chuck in a couple of odd EE days, and have red and green days too.

Hello,

I think the rule is, if red/green is working for you, dont do extra easy, but if your struggling and not having consecutive losses then its definately worth a go, i have lost 6.5 in 4 weeks, which is really good for me.

i think it works!!

ive been on ee for 4 weeks and i have lost
week 1 6lb
week 2 2lb
week 3 3 1/2 lb
week 4 2 1/2 lb

1stone in 4 weeks i think its fab!!!!:D

I have been doing slimming world for 7 months now and I was sceptical too about EE but I gave it a go and I have lost 10lb in the three weeks I have been on it.

It is sooo easy and the nearest to "normal" eating. I think the secret is to ensure you have a third super free food at every meal, I love it!!

I joined in November and was doing well on red until putting five pounds on over Christmas. But on going back in January I started EE and have lost the christmas weight plus more. It suits me and I suppose we've got to pick the diet that fits in with our lifestyle and the family.
So far I've never swapped between the diets but stuck to the same one. For me eating carbs (even if I count the syns etc) I dont lose the weight so easily. We have to get to know our bodies and what works best. This is what is so great about SW isn't it?

Elaine

i have been doing ee since it launched and lost 3.5 the first week and sts the last two which is brill as i hve been rather social (hmm too social) and usually would have put on and have realised i can enjoy a couple of nights out and maintain so i think until i cant lose more its ee all the way for me

I did ee for a couple of weeks and only lost tiny bit of weight, but after a week of fast forward I have come to realise that I just wasn't eating enough fruit and veg. Can someone justg confirm, the 1/3 plate of free food, really means veg / salad etc??? So you might have, steak and sw chips with 1/3 plate of veg as well???

And you still have 10 (ish) syns??

Thanks

it says that to get a good loss you should have a 1/3 of the plate with super free food it does not state you HAVE to fill your plate with a third but to ensure a good loss its a good idea

Back