Extra Lean mince??

Managed to get some when did the big food shop last week, so don't think they've stopped it. Unless it's just your store xx

I got some this morning so they are definitely still doing it

I thought it was just my store but I have really been struggling to get it, last Sunday when I done my weekly shop they finally had some in so I stocked up!

My friend said she shops online and they don't even list it online anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yes they do. I have been shopping online for a month due to car troubles. you just have to know how to look. it took me a long while to find it, but it's in under
"Tesco Healthy Living Steak Mince 500G"
and yes, this is the >5% fat one.

See I thought that too but coz I live so blinking close I cba to do it online lol x

bevhunter1986 said:
My friend said she shops online and they don't even list it online anymore!

I think they show you whats available in the stire in your area, so maybe that swhy its not showing up online.

Of course, its likely that they are just running out quicker cos its diet season so more people are buying it!

If I cannot get any which at the moment is regularly and with hubby and policeman son loving burgers, lasagne and spag bol I cook up a batch of lean mince pop it in the fridge overnight and then the fat comes to the top and hardens it is then easy to pick it off - not sure its syn free but a good alternative all the same and it dosn't seem to effect my weight loss.

there is a number you can call t o find out local stock levels of items, I'll see if I can find it....

here you go, the main customer service number has options for it.

0800 505 555

It's probably sold out due to alot of people joining sw / ww etc for the new year. i've noticed that mugshots and frylight are also sold out alot lately.

Yeah, I noticed low fat marge is going quickly. I don't buy it myself but my local asda stick it next to the vitalite so I notice when I'm buying that lol.

Back