extra lean mince

Just to add I understand giving newbies advice that is off plan is not necessarily helpful, however I just added my opinion to the discussion which stemmed from an sw meeting-it's not something I've decided to do and am pushing it on other people!! My c told us and I went with it, a newbie may be told this in class too if their c thinks the same so I'm not saying something out of turn! It's up to the individual if they want to stick 100% to plan or tweak a little, tweakings worked for me I've lost over 2st and hit target and I'm sharing my opinion and what's worked for me which I thought this forum was about? If someone doesn't agree then they don't have to do what I do!

Claire you were right to share and it's been helpful, it's good to discuss these things. As I'm a huge believer in sw being about education and empowerment not about following a list.
It's good basic nutritional advice you gave thank you :) x

Just to add I understand giving newbies advice that is off plan is not necessarily helpful, however I just added my opinion to the discussion which stemmed from an sw meeting-it's not something I've decided to do and am pushing it on other people!! My c told us and I went with it, a newbie may be told this in class too if their c thinks the same so I'm not saying something out of turn! It's up to the individual if they want to stick 100% to plan or tweak a little, tweakings worked for me I've lost over 2st and hit target and I'm sharing my opinion and what's worked for me which I thought this forum was about? If someone doesn't agree then they don't have to do what I do!

Like I said earlier on though, the advice your consultant gave wasn't right and I'm shocked that she said it. I'm not the only one to think it either. And I feel sorry for newbies in her group who now think this is okay :-(

Like I said earlier on though, the advice your consultant gave wasn't right and I'm shocked that she said it. I'm not the only one to think it either. And I feel sorry for newbies in her group who now think this is okay :-(

I agree x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just buy the lean and syn it!

Back