EYE6769

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Have been on SF for 7 days now, weigh in the morning. Time I started a diary. Have found this week easy, not because I have been full because sometimes I have been starving, but because I havent had to think about food its been great.Well fingers crossed for the morning, just gotta get through tonight, and I am hungry .

Just weighed in 4lbs lost, very happy, will do some exercise this week as I havent done any yet, so that will boost my loss. Had raspberry crush for brekkie, miss my cafe au lait, must go get some more today. In general my first week was easy, was hungry though, but then I usually eat none stop , so hoping that my stomach gets used to eating less, and then asks for less.

that is amazinly fantastic. well done you :worthy::clap:
now you need to update your stats on the left hand side and maybe add a ticker to watch the weight go down each week?! hope you have a great 2nd week :D

wooohooo well done on the first of many losses

Friday today, 2nd day 2nd week. Still remain very positive, still bit hungry but nothing like the first few days,
maybe I am just getting used to less food being input on an hourly basis haha.
Working all over weekend so that will keep me busy. Have a good weekend girlies and go easy on the alcohol.
xx

well done on your first loss!great stuff, in my first week, a couple of the days i was hungry and tired, im in week 3 now and honestly the hunger pangs disappear, you get used to eating less and will find when you do eat you get fuller quicker!
good luck for next WI!

Sunday Sunday Oh what a funny day of the week !!!. Have been to work , now minding my grandson overnight, feeling tired and want to pick at food, have come on here to give my self a good talking to , I do not want to undo the good I have achieved this week and just need to pull myself together, your not hungry , maybe a nice big drink will do it, I still have my dinner to eat but no more snacks, so what am I thinking of, well that said I now feel better, who better to rant to than your diary. Ricotta and spinch cannelloni broccoli and cauliflower, then cant wait to watch the footie, xx

Hellloooo! Where do you work, if you don't mind me asking? And how old is your grandson? Well done on having a word with yourself! This site is fab for motivation. I'm half watching the footie right now, can't believe the amount of yellow cards! Glad the game has picked up a bit now. xxx

Hi, My Grandson Rio is 7 months old, and is the best baby ever, he is so easy going and beautiful, must be his genes haha. I work for the health trust and I am out in the community doing daily visits, can be very tiring but very rewarding too. Had a very busy day at work yesterday as it was bank holiday, but have a few days off now, gonna get some decorating done, maybe burn a few calories. have a good day girlies. Well I better get dressed, hope you are not working too hard.

Weigh in tomorrow , oohh, have been good this week , just today I made a dinner and didnt count the calories, I like tv dinners coz at least theres no kidding yourself how many calories you are eating. Watching BB and fighting the urge to go get something to nibble, cant afford to, have no calories to spare. night night all x x

2lb off this week, thats week 2 over.

week 3 (note to self)
try to log meal plan everyday, not what Im going to eat but want I do eat.

Thursday
cafe shake 1 filled potato skin 115 cals
200ml milk for coffee 100 cals

well done on another loss fantastic

Had a busy day, shopping at diy store, thats enough headache for me, just thinking what goes with what. Went to Tesco and got some SF supplies, they had 6 pack caffe latte for £5.33. Bought some of the Tesco meal replacement , it was on offer, the hot chocolate is really nice and comforting, works out cheaper coz you only add water instead of milk, would have been great if I hadnt bought 6 cartons of soya milk to go with it haha. The bars were 6 for £3.50 havent tried them yet, maybe tomorrow. When you think one of those is lunch , at less than 60p each, you couldnt get a sandwich for that, yippee more money to spend on my holidays. Well talking sh1te now so best get to bed, night night girlies x x

Back