F$*@!&^)"! Grrrr

Miss Bean

Hello,
I am going to have a right old moan.
Last weekend I went to a party with a huge buffet.
I did not touch one single bite of food and I was like a circus freak drinking my shake but still I did not crumble.
Today I go for weigh in and all i have lost is 2 lbs.
I could have eaten chicken and still lost that - errrgggghhh
Im a bit mad. :(

Oh and I went to M&S to buy a new bra - hahaa what a joke. I have gone down a backsize but there is no cup that fits right I tried DD- G and not one was good enough and the 36 back was too big. I shall just have to have saggy ones for a few more weeks. I wanted something special for my holiday.
I got some shoes though in Clarks 4 1/2 how embarassing however i need 12 1/2 - 3 1/2 childrens socks now so i think i will have no feet left soon lol.

I do hope everyone elses day is going great :) Someone must be having a good day surely.
xxxxx:sigh:

hey hun - what happened with me was i was only losing 3lbs a week for about 4 weeks then suddenly i lost 6lbs in one week.

Don't be disheartened with it - your reward will come!

Thankyou PA ,
Maybe its because I've never lost under 4lbs before so I'm not used to it. I should be grateful I lost any really. It's so hard when everyone makes such an effort and sacrifice and that amount comes off. Never mind though - glad to see you're doing well on your refeed. Well done.xx

hey chicken!

2lb loss is great!!!!!!!!! so well done!! :D

And i never trust marks and sparks to measure me for a bra - they measured me at like a 44DD ... so i tried on a 44DD .... i could've fitted 3 of me in that cup size!!!!! then they made me try next cup size down, and again and eventually I am a B cup but they didnt have B cups with 44 back underwired and padded ... so they are crap!! haha

Try avon for bras. They do amazingly fitting sizes and have some realy cute/sexy ones - and not bad priced either! :D

Well done on 2lb. I can understand it must have been disappointing.

I reckon we deserve at least -1lb for each big temptation we avoid, lol.

Maybe it'll show more next week, you've had fantastic losses every other week :)

Hey Miss Bean, I totally know how you feel. All my losses have been pretty low and stuck to it 100% but rarely above 3lbs off. Can be a little disheartening but at least it going downwards, ableit rather slowly!!

If you fancy treating yourself for your birthday to a new bra then definitley try Rigby & Peller, they are fantastic but a little pricy so definitely a treat.

Thanks for the support and the advice Ghost. I know they are dead expensive so i might wsit untill target and treat myself big time lol. The lady said Figleaves is good too, if not I might just go back to Bravissimo they are always good bra's and keep me nice and upright - even if i think their knickers are overpriced lol.
xx

you have lost 2 stone in less than 2 months. A slower week shouldnt put you down. you are doing great. i hope by my 7th WI will be 2 stone off. Try to look at the total instead of the week. i think its more encouraging that way. Keep going.

Don't be blue, you are doing great. Everyone is different, unfortunately for some, but you are going down...down....down...!!!

I love Bravissimo but if you're after brand name d-k cups a bit cheaper then try brastop.com - they've usually got end of lines at about halfprice. In bigger cups they usually have lots of Panache and sometimes Freya and Fantasie. Worth a look, especially if you're changing size a lot and so don't want to spend much til you're at goal. A good bra makes such a difference to your self-confidence. They have a special clearance on at the moment with good bras £12 or under. And knickers only £4 - way cheaper than Bravissimo.

Back