Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

F$*@!&^)"! Grrrr

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Miss Bean, 25 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Miss Bean

Miss Bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.94%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello,
    I am going to have a right old moan.
    Last weekend I went to a party with a huge buffet.
    I did not touch one single bite of food and I was like a circus freak drinking my shake but still I did not crumble.
    Today I go for weigh in and all i have lost is 2 lbs.
    I could have eaten chicken and still lost that - errrgggghhh
    Im a bit mad. :(

Oh and I went to M&S to buy a new bra - hahaa what a joke. I have gone down a backsize but there is no cup that fits right I tried DD- G and not one was good enough and the 36 back was too big. I shall just have to have saggy ones for a few more weeks. I wanted something special for my holiday.
    I got some shoes though in Clarks 4 1/2 how embarassing however i need 12 1/2 - 3 1/2 childrens socks now so i think i will have no feet left soon lol.

I do hope everyone elses day is going great :) Someone must be having a good day surely.
    xxxxx:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    hey hun - what happened with me was i was only losing 3lbs a week for about 4 weeks then suddenly i lost 6lbs in one week.

Don't be disheartened with it - your reward will come!

4. Miss Bean

Miss Bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.94%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thankyou PA ,
    Maybe its because I've never lost under 4lbs before so I'm not used to it. I should be grateful I lost any really. It's so hard when everyone makes such an effort and sacrifice and that amount comes off. Never mind though - glad to see you're doing well on your refeed. Well done.xx

5. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    hey chicken!

2lb loss is great!!!!!!!!! so well done!! :D

And i never trust marks and sparks to measure me for a bra - they measured me at like a 44DD ... so i tried on a 44DD .... i could've fitted 3 of me in that cup size!!!!! then they made me try next cup size down, and again and eventually I am a B cup but they didnt have B cups with 44 back underwired and padded ... so they are crap!! haha

Try avon for bras. They do amazingly fitting sizes and have some realy cute/sexy ones - and not bad priced either! :D

6. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on 2lb. I can understand it must have been disappointing.

I reckon we deserve at least -1lb for each big temptation we avoid, lol.

Maybe it'll show more next week, you've had fantastic losses every other week :)

7. Ghost

Ghost Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.69%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Hey Miss Bean, I totally know how you feel. All my losses have been pretty low and stuck to it 100% but rarely above 3lbs off. Can be a little disheartening but at least it going downwards, ableit rather slowly!!

If you fancy treating yourself for your birthday to a new bra then definitley try Rigby & Peller, they are fantastic but a little pricy so definitely a treat.

8. Miss Bean

Miss Bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.94%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for the support and the advice Ghost. I know they are dead expensive so i might wsit untill target and treat myself big time lol. The lady said Figleaves is good too, if not I might just go back to Bravissimo they are always good bra's and keep me nice and upright - even if i think their knickers are overpriced lol.
    xx

9. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    you have lost 2 stone in less than 2 months. A slower week shouldnt put you down. you are doing great. i hope by my 7th WI will be 2 stone off. Try to look at the total instead of the week. i think its more encouraging that way. Keep going.

10. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Don't be blue, you are doing great. Everyone is different, unfortunately for some, but you are going down...down....down...!!!

11. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

I love Bravissimo but if you're after brand name d-k cups a bit cheaper then try brastop.com - they've usually got end of lines at about halfprice. In bigger cups they usually have lots of Panache and sometimes Freya and Fantasie. Worth a look, especially if you're changing size a lot and so don't want to spend much til you're at goal. A good bra makes such a difference to your self-confidence. They have a special clearance on at the moment with good bras £12 or under. And knickers only £4 - way cheaper than Bravissimo.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.