• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fab first day!

Well done ! :)

That's brill, starting something new always has a little bit of anticipation about it & you've done really well. I bet it wasn't easy with the Jamie Oliver party, all those nibbles:rolleyes:

Did you buy anything at the party? I went recently & DD bought the chopper & we both bought a demi john type thing which you fill with drink (maybe alchol:rolleyes:) & it has a tap, I bought a tifin box which is great for work.

very well done :)

Happy Holidays said:
That's brill, starting something new always has a little bit of anticipation about it & you've done really well. I bet it wasn't easy with the Jamie Oliver party, all those nibbles:rolleyes:

Did you buy anything at the party? I went recently & DD bought the chopper & we both bought a demi john type thing which you fill with drink (maybe alchol:rolleyes:) & it has a tap, I bought a tifin box which is great for work.
There was so much I wanted!! Lol!! I bought the oil & vinegar pourer thingy but am holding a party 1st week of December so will be getting chopper then :) loved it! Lol! I'd got my eye on the drink dispenser too! Lol!!

Which was the tiffin box? Is it big enough to fit lunch in? Xx

The tiffin box is four sections, today I've got raspberries & yogurt in one, couscous in the other & peppers & mushrooms in another with my fruit snacks in the last one.

I like my tiffin box when I've got pasta, rice & couscous because the other veggies don't make it go all soggy.

We haven't used our drinks dispenser but can't wait to try it out at Christmas:D

Me too there was so much I wanted to buy, but resisted.