• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fab first day!

Gemsyo

S: 15st12lb C: 14st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 1st12lb(11.71%)
Hey all!

First day officially over :) I survived and actually enjoyed it! Lol!!

Went to a Jamie Oliver party this evening, completely unplanned & last minute, but didn't snack, & only had half a glass of wine!! You would not believe how proud I am!! :)

Just wanted to share :) xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Leia247

S: 19st3.5lb C: 19st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st1.5lb(0.56%)
Well done ! :)

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
That's brill, starting something new always has a little bit of anticipation about it & you've done really well. I bet it wasn't easy with the Jamie Oliver party, all those nibbles:rolleyes:

Did you buy anything at the party? I went recently & DD bought the chopper & we both bought a demi john type thing which you fill with drink (maybe alchol:rolleyes:) & it has a tap, I bought a tifin box which is great for work.

S: 0st13.1lb C: 0st13.1lb G: 0st10.7lb BMI: 2.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
very well done :)

Gemsyo

S: 15st12lb C: 14st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 1st12lb(11.71%)
Happy Holidays said:
That's brill, starting something new always has a little bit of anticipation about it & you've done really well. I bet it wasn't easy with the Jamie Oliver party, all those nibbles:rolleyes:

Did you buy anything at the party? I went recently & DD bought the chopper & we both bought a demi john type thing which you fill with drink (maybe alchol:rolleyes:) & it has a tap, I bought a tifin box which is great for work.
There was so much I wanted!! Lol!! I bought the oil & vinegar pourer thingy but am holding a party 1st week of December so will be getting chopper then :) loved it! Lol! I'd got my eye on the drink dispenser too! Lol!!

Which was the tiffin box? Is it big enough to fit lunch in? Xx

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
The tiffin box is four sections, today I've got raspberries & yogurt in one, couscous in the other & peppers & mushrooms in another with my fruit snacks in the last one.

I like my tiffin box when I've got pasta, rice & couscous because the other veggies don't make it go all soggy.

We haven't used our drinks dispenser but can't wait to try it out at Christmas:D

Me too there was so much I wanted to buy, but resisted.