fabulous friday thread

sumayyah

please try again
morning girls, hope everyones having a good one

im just getting started on the old water

im the only one in the house whos awake, not fair since i could have had a lay in if it wasnt for him hogging the whold bed grrrrr

nothing much on today, still have a poorly kaya so just hanging around the house

Morning Claire

What I'd give to be in the house and not in work... i've got loads to be getting on with there... ok, i've got loads to do in work too, but still!!

I hope Kaya feels better today.

I'm trying to stay on the straight and narrow today. Hard when there's another tin of quality street in the office... arrghhhh. And there's a leaving-do later on this morning and there will be food there too. This time of year is tough!

Lovely day here - sun is shining which is always good to lift the spirits.

I may have a go at tidying my desk today - it's even getting on my nerves!

Have a great day - keep on sipping that water!

Lynne
x

tell them that if they dont put the sweets where there not calling to you then your going to thow them out the window for the christmas masses to enjoy

I have been inspired to dothings round the house today and sort out all the little jobs which need doing. I have also been through my wardrobe and thrown a few things out which feels good.
Time for my bar now :)

THANK THE LORD ITS FRIDAY!!!

Honestly this has been one of the longest weeks I've had in months! And not because of CD, rather work! The last week just about everything has gone wrong, clients angry, things broken etc etc. The last few days I have played boss since my supervisor is out and really - its not all that fun! I have gotten a lot done however - I'm really digging having the lunch hour to work through now :). This weekend I'm going to finish up some holiday shopping and wrap presents I think. Then Sunday - decorate! It looks like my family will be coming to me for Christmas day so I need to look like I care - or something.

Onward!

Hi Ladies,

It sounds like most of us are in Christmas prep mode.
I got some wrapping done, still not finished... but a bit sorted. Talked to my son in the States -- he taking a final exam tomorrow (on a Saturday!)... so he is studying for his test. He is very excited that he will be leaving to come here in 11 days!

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

MM

Back