Fabulous weightloss for me last night, worried about the week ahead

Hi all :D

Well last night i weighed in 4.5lbs lighter on my second week ;)

BUT i've been ill the majority of this week (flu symptoms, sweating, shivering, muscular pain headaches etc etc) haven't left the house since Monday afternoon. I have still followed the plan and eaten as much as i possibly could (not as much as usual but didn't skip any meals and ate as much superfree as i could manage), still drank green tea and a lot of water.

Felt awful after weigh in last night - really poorly couldnt move, although feeling much better at the moment (fingers crossed) even OH was worried about me as i'm never ill and always soldier on.

I'm concerned that whether i am 100% this week or not i may not lose anything (just going by what i heard people say in group)

So any advice or tips please?

When any of our members have been I'll and had a huge weight loss, our C usually recommends that they have extra SF, Speed and superspeed food the following week. Try n drink lots of water and don't go overboard on syns n you should be ok.

i was exactly the same in my 2nd week and lost 4.5 also.. ive just been soldiering on with the plan and lost 15lb a week since just keep at it and dont be disappointed if its lower next week but ull deffo see a loss if u stick with it xx

Stop worrying about it. You aren't well, and getting better should be your main concern. If you don't lose anything this week, it won't be the end of the world.

I agree, you are still on plan, so don't worry if you don't lose anything this week. It all averages out in the end.

and lost 15lb a week since

Presuming thats 1.5lb not 15lb
oooh can you imagine loosing a stone a week. Wishfull thinking hehe
That would mean id be at goal in 3 wks hehe x

Like others have said just concentrate on getting better! Keep doing what you're doing and don't worry about the WI :)

Thanks all! Wel this has develpoed into a nasty neasty chesty cough and now my OH has the flu too! So i'm just getting better and not worrying about eating, i mean i am trying to eat - just not fretting about it! xx

Back