First week = no loss!

sarahob

I have been following SW down to a T the last week, and haven't lost. Been having 3 meals a day, hardly no snacking and exercising. Even been introduced to new foods I wouldn't have normally tried so glad about that!

Granted I could have upped my exercise as I am normally quite active, but I've done something every day either a 15 min JW work out, or a half an hour walk. Not sure where I am going wrong, unless its just going to take a while for my body to register and I'll see a bigger loss next week? Wanted to prove my OH wrong that SW does work!

Any suggestions to boost weight loss?

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Bean An Tí

Administrator
Staff member
S: 16st4.4lb C: 15st13lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st5.4lb(2.36%)
I have been following SW down to a T the last week, and haven't lost. Been having 3 meals a day, hardly no snacking and exercising. Even been introduced to new foods I wouldn't have normally tried so glad about that!

Granted I could have upped my exercise as I am normally quite active, but I've done something every day either a 15 min JW work out, or a half an hour walk. Not sure where I am going wrong, unless its just going to take a while for my body to register and I'll see a bigger loss next week? Wanted to prove my OH wrong that SW does work!

Any suggestions to boost weight loss?

Thanks
Hi Sarahob,

My apologies I didn't see you post until now.
Have you been keeping a food diary? I find it really helps me. Maybe going over on healthy extras or underestimating syns. Maybe more water? Or could be exercise related.
I know some members it can take two or three weeks for their body to show the loss. How are you feeling since??

Bean an Tí. 😺