Face the truth

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
:cry:Time for me to own up........I was so cross, upset, annoyed call it what you will over yesturdays event wtih the drinking, that last night I had :

3 picnic bars
1 large bar of Tesco own milk chocolate
2 chocolate cup cakes
2 cheese batches.

Feel really annoyed with myself for eating it.
Feel really annoyed that I let situation get me so rattled I fell off the diet wagon.
Feel really annoyed with other half for going to the shops to buy it for me when I asked him - not even a slight resistance.
Feel really annoyed that I feel really annoyed and letting it carry on into today.

I must stop being so hard on myself
I must stop letting situations drive me to food.
I must stop worrying over everything.

Husband must stop being so weak willed lol.

Thats better, I'm gonna go and do something constructive now and move on. Sorry for being naughtie and letting the team down on the 8 wk challenge, hope its not going to be two bad on Monday weigh in:ashamed0005:

[FONT=&quot]Don’t be so cross. Everyone has days like this. I have some time. Just forget it. It is only one day. Next hundred will be different. Stop to fill guilty and think positive[/FONT]

It's hard not to turn to food when it's been your best friend for so long, it doesn't judge you and somehow fills the hole as it fills your stomach. But at least you've recognised this and are trying to do something about it. Are you so hard on yourself because you think you deserve to suffer? I used to and it's a destructive way of thinking. Move on and put it behind you, the past is history, the future is a mystery and today is a gift that's why it's called the present x

the past is history, the future is a mystery and today is a gift that's why it's called the present x

What a lovely way of putting it, I shall try and keep that thought in my head everyday. Thank you. xx

Oh honey, we all have bad days. Let yourself off this one and don't beat yourself up anymore. Kick your husband though. ;)

the past is history, the future is a mystery and today is a gift that's why it's called the present x

What a lovely way of putting it, I shall try and keep that thought in my head everyday. Thank you. xx

OMG one of my fave ever quotes!!!!! YAY!!!

Hugs honey - you've done it now so don't feel worse or it'll tempt another slip.

Think of what you'd say to one of us if it were us - you'd say the right things as usual :)

You can get on track too xxx

*hugs*

don't beat yourself up. . . Maybe you just needed to do it, so that you could get de-stress and get back on track. Atleast you recognise what you'v done are arnt going to carry on the whole week. Your doing fab and i can totally appriciate why youv been so stressed over the whole thing. I hope today is better for you and you feel a but more focused and clear minded.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back