Facebook?

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
Need some friends lol, well friends who are on CD so I am spied on from all over the net if I cheat lol.

Who would like to be my friend. Pleeeeeeeeeease :D

Charlotte Wotton was Jones is me

I would....if i 'done' facebook :D but deactivated a year or so ago just got SOOOOOO fed up of being poked :D

Wish you luck with filling up ya friends lists :D
xxxx

i think if you click on the facebook icon under my name you can add me from there

oooh, thats clever, didn't even know that was there.

Charlie xx

Not on facebook or I would stalk (meaning irritate, rather than anything sinister!) ex-boyfriends (well, I hope that I wouldn't but its best to remove the temptation!)

Otherwise I'm very normal and boring, ha ha!

Oh, I thought I added you on facebook Becca, I must have got someone else instead then!

I think I have one but I deactivated it cause I didn't use it. Not like some of my mates do, with their farms etc. I don't have the patience to keep up with it.

Plus, my boss isn't a big face book fan as she'd prefer our clients didn't have any form of contact with us, other than work. - Which is when I deactivated it.

You can add me if you like it's a new account so I haven't looked for any friends yet. just click the facebook sign under my username thanks :)

Back