facebook

mollbreezer

is anyone on facebook? who would like to buddy up on FB??? im on week 2 and have so far lost 14lbs x:wave_cry:

hey hhun good thread id love to add some of you lot on facebook, for some reason cant seem to add mine on here

im natalie ann mallinson the pic is off my 3 kids, anyone else welcome to add me if you want, all i ask is to add anote saying your from here

and well done on your loss

have sent a request natalie, im Jan weston and if anyone would like to add me it would be good! the pic i have is my grandson wearing goggles! ( you cant miss him x):)

added you hun xxx

cant find you?

Feel free to add me - Katy Stewart - pic of me with bright pink hair! x

Hi everyone you can find me on facebook through my email [email protected] feel free to add me xxx

katy added u hun but can i found you but there is no link to add you as friend its too private

my names nikki rutter on facebooks its a picture of me and im from york.....

there is another one but shs not from york and shes skinny already.... lol.. mine is just my smiley face

i will change my pic here to the same one.. add me if you wish....:p

cat and linda i tried to friend request you and it didnt work.. not sure why but you dont have the button to send friend requests too...

just letting you know.. :rolleyes:

cat and linda i tried to friend request you and it didnt work.. not sure why but you dont have the button to send friend requests too...

just letting you know.. :rolleyes:

Thanks Nikki

I will have a look at settings in a bit xx

Right I have changed my settings so can now be added :D :D :D

gotcha now ................

hey guys got a good few of you now, great support network

Back