• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

facebook

natalieann

Silver Member
hey hhun good thread id love to add some of you lot on facebook, for some reason cant seem to add mine on here

im natalie ann mallinson the pic is off my 3 kids, anyone else welcome to add me if you want, all i ask is to add anote saying your from here

and well done on your loss

have sent a request natalie, im Jan weston and if anyone would like to add me it would be good! the pic i have is my grandson wearing goggles! ( you cant miss him x):)

natalieann

Silver Member
added you hun xxx

natalieann

Silver Member
cant find you?

Feel free to add me - Katy Stewart - pic of me with bright pink hair! x

Catt

Silver Member
Hi everyone you can find me on facebook through my email [email protected] feel free to add me xxx

natalieann

Silver Member
katy added u hun but can i found you but there is no link to add you as friend its too private

~nix~

Silver Member
my names nikki rutter on facebooks its a picture of me and im from york.....

there is another one but shs not from york and shes skinny already.... lol.. mine is just my smiley face

i will change my pic here to the same one.. add me if you wish....:p

~nix~

Silver Member
cat and linda i tried to friend request you and it didnt work.. not sure why but you dont have the button to send friend requests too...

just letting you know.. :rolleyes:

Catt

Silver Member
cat and linda i tried to friend request you and it didnt work.. not sure why but you dont have the button to send friend requests too...

just letting you know.. :rolleyes:

Thanks Nikki

I will have a look at settings in a bit xx

Catt

Silver Member
Right I have changed my settings so can now be added :D :D :D

~nix~

Silver Member
gotcha now ................

hey guys got a good few of you now, great support network