Facebook!!!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Just noticed a couple of you are have requested to be friends on facebook ! yay!
Im more than happy to make friends with lovely minimins peeps on there too!
Im Jen Davis on there ( sorry if there are few of us!)

Sent you a request hun x x

Done it sassy x x

Just sent you a request Moom x

If youve got the wee FB icon above your avatar photo it takes people straight to your FB profile ;)

Thanks Starlight.. I have done it.. I am well pleased.. I feel quite computer literate now!! lol x x

What's the 'url' Su?

If anyone would like to add me to facebook my name is Abigail Maloney :eek:)

I know I'm being really thick here, but how do I add my facebook thing? It asks on the 'details' page for a url..do I just copy and paste my facebook homepage web address??

Not too sure what I did there- I tried putting a link to my page and it just came back here!!! Will try find some of you guys and work from there lol

I just did this and you have to put the

profile.php?id=100001013341335

bit of the web address ( url ) you get at the top of your browser when you are on your home facebook page - for instance mine reads

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001013341335

One other thing, do not forget to save you new details - I always do and then do not understand why they have not updated

:) wow the above is a bit sensible for me ! :)

What's the 'url' Su?

All you need to do hun (says me as if i know what i am talking about!! lol) is go to your profile page on fb, and copy the part from "profile.php?id=......." to the end of the numbers.. Do not include the "www.facebook.com/" bit... Then come back and paste that into your minimins info.

If that doesn't work, tell me and i will try and explain it again, in English cos i think i have just confused myself!! lol x x

I just did this and you have to put the

profile.php?id=100001013341335

bit of the web address ( url ) you get at the top of your browser when you are on your home facebook page - for instance mine reads

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001013341335

One other thing, do not forget to save you new details - I always do and then do not understand why they have not updated

:) wow the above is a bit sensible for me ! :)

LOl I couldnt figure it out so I just added you as a friend!! Anyone else that wants to add me from there please do :)

Lol... Click on mine hun and i will add you too x x x

I have sent you a request too Kevin if that's ok

Thanks everyone, I've done it now :)

Back