Facebook!!!

I was thinking about adding people I've talked to on here but the only thing keeping me from doing it is the fear that someone might as my about my weight loss and I don't want a lot of people knowing it. I want them to be surprised.

elm said:
I was thinking about adding people I've talked to on here but the only thing keeping me from doing it is the fear that someone might as my about my weight loss and I don't want a lot of people knowing it. I want them to be surprised.

I meant ask about my weight loss. Sorry I'm on my phone and can't edit it so I had to quote it.

I meant ask about my weight loss. Sorry I'm on my phone and can't edit it so I had to quote it.

I wouldn't worry about it hun.. I personally never mention it unless it is obvious on their facebook that people know.. I wouldn't dream of mentioning it on someones facebook, and i certainly wouldn't appreciate someone doing it to me, as like you the people i want to know, know. So if others don't know, i obviously don't want them to know!! lol

I hope that makes sense x x x

There're a couple of people that I'm not entirely sure who they are on here though!

Me too!!!

Could anyone who has friended me on FB or who I have friended please pm me with their real name! or add it to their signature if you don't mind! I like to know who I'm 'talking' to!

I agree sandra - maybe if we all just add our real names to the bottom of our signature?

Yeah that makes it easier, I've added my real name to my signature.

I can't change my fb settings to let people add me. I don't know where they are. If you have someone that I have on my fb as a friend, like Sandra or SU, then you will be able to add me.

Yeah that makes it easier, I've added my real name to my signature.

I can't change my fb settings to let people add me. I don't know where they are. If you have someone that I have on my fb as a friend, like Sandra or SU, then you will be able to add me.

Your name is beautiful Starina, never heard it before, where does it originate? X

If we are unsure,put the names up here. Either one of us will know, or the person will confess!! lol xx

Could anyone who has friended me on FB or who I have friended please pm me with their real name! or add it to their signature if you don't mind! I like to know who I'm 'talking' to!

I am Su Johnson!! lol

You came up with the great idea.. Where's your name at the bottom of your signature???? lol x x

I am Su Johnson!! lol

You came up with the great idea.. Where's your name at the bottom of your signature???? lol x x

In pink letters at the bottom......been there since day one, dozey!

So if i type "Sandra" into the search bar on fb.. you will come up, will you????? lol x x

Ok you've completely lost me now......my name on here is in pink.....Facebook?

Back