Facebook!!!

Ella.. I sent you a weird request, and a follow up message!!!! pmsl x x

Accepted hun.. You look absolutely amazing.. Well done!! I was going to write it on your fb, but i thought other people might think i am dodgy!! pmsl x

If anyone wants to they can add me. :)

Accepted hun.. You look absolutely amazing.. Well done!! I was going to write it on your fb, but i thought other people might think i am dodgy!! pmsl x

:D cheers hun, I love your wedding pic you look so amazing and ridiculously happy xx I actually didnt tell anyone I was doin LT!!! I've seen a few friends since I lost the 19lbs and only one mentioned anything :mad:

:D cheers hun, I love your wedding pic you look so amazing and ridiculously happy xx I actually didnt tell anyone I was doin LT!!! I've seen a few friends since I lost the 19lbs and only one mentioned anything :mad:

Thank you hun.. It really was the best day of my life, and i was 5 months pregnant too!! lol x x

That's horrible when noone mentions your weight loss... But you do look truly stunning... As long as you know that's the main thing (It's still nice to hear it though!).. I saw a friend the other day, and she never mentioned it and i have lost 3 and a half stone.. I sometimes think people are so pre-occupied with themselves that they don't give others a 2nd thought. That's no excuse though, and i just hope that i don't come across like that, cos i don't think it's a particularly nice quality to have...

At the end of the day hun, as long as you are happy... stuff 'em!!! lol x x x

lol, I could never figure it out.

Think I have now.

I can't send you a request hun.. It doesn't give me the option...Feel free to request me if you want x

I didnt no u all have FB...

Have you then Lydia? We have all been nosing at each others photos today!! lol x

All done hun x x

aye i do.

Last edited:
I sent you a request hun.. At least, i hope it's you!!! lol x x

Yeah its me lol...wow u look great in ur pics.

Lydiaxx

all requests sent, but I can't send one to frozenangle

You might find that you can now, I think she's changed her profile settings!

Ive started something here havent I!
I think Ive accepted everyone now although im just accepting any hoping they are from here!

Ive started something here havent I!
I think Ive accepted everyone now although im just accepting any hoping they are from here!

You might get a stalker!!! lol (I am not one though, i promise)

Of course not - just a facebook photo stalker ;)
Ah well ive said yes to everyone!

Back