Facebook

Nice to see I'm not the only Facebook addict around here. So many of you seem to be on Facebook and Minimins at the same time. I always have two tabs open and keep flicking between the two :eek:

I'd like to join you all on facebook but I'd prefer to go to a group. Couldn't someone make a group and call it something obscure but only we know what it's about???? If you like you can add me Penny Cox was Jackson

You can, I think, make groups 'secret' so that you have to request to join them. That way your friends who you don't want to know about it don't have to see it or what it is.

well dont make it to secret that i cannot find it!!!! lol

Just uploaded loads of photos to my FB, if you want to see what REALLY makes me tick! :cool:;)

Sparkles.... Darren Hayes..... I soooo would! ;)
Me too-if he weren't already married to Richard! ;) He's gooorgeous and such a sweet person!

We could always try and win him around?!?

Damn it, why are all the best men gay?
*Sigh* - actually I'm a part of his fan club and he's always on there. I've met him a few times now and I just can't think of him like 'that' any more!

Shall I start a group? Though I wouldn't know what to call it! If someone else wants to, feel free!!

Shall I start a group? Though I wouldn't know what to call it! If someone else wants to, feel free!!

Yeah start one, I was thinking about that yesterday when everyone started adding everyone.

You're correct, you can indeed make groups secret- so not even the group name appears on your info of what groups you are in. It's a good idea as I'd really like to keep my weightloss to myself for the time being!

Do it, do it!

Has anyone done it yet???... I can do it if you want....

Perhaps everyone can copy and paste some chosen names and then add your own for the next person to add their group name and copy and paste. (Using the quote thing??)

-CD groupers
-The Cambridge Fanatics Group
-Soul Sauce

will this only be for cambridge dieters?? or can other "minimins" join, too??

Back