Faced the music

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Well as some of you know i have had a couple of off weeks went a bit mental after my trip to york :mad: cause i am a bit of a div, well was gutted going to weigh in last night got there really early cause i help with the weighing anyways but to my surprise i have only put on a pound and a half i am feeling veru positive with myself and am going to have a hundred percent week maybe save all my syns for an easter egg at the weekend lol but cause of the pount and a half i am 2.5 lbs of my stone and a half so fingers crossed for me cause i got alot of drinking to do this weekend lol sorry to rub it in off to see prodigy monday and am v v v v v excited

It really is a re-freshing feeling when we face the music! You have delt with it, its done, gone, over and done with!

Onwards and downwards! ;)

Have a good time monday.

Well done hun! That's not a bad result at all. Go for it girl xx

i thought and this is honestly that i had put five pound on my scales at home must be rubbish , onward and upwards today though !!!

thats it!! positive thinking thats what i am doing lol... i got rid of my scales at home lol.. otherwise i would be on them every day

xx

well i am and they usually make me feel really positive because i like to see how much i have lost but i have to admit theyscared me without them i think i would have gone awol off the diet it's good to keep a check on yourself.

when i have done the diets and that before i used to be on the scales every day.. now i have got rid of them.. it makes me want to go to the meetings more because of the suspense lol... but i must admit in the past i have thought i have had a brilliant week and then go and only lost a pound and vice versa.. oh the joys we go through in the world of the diets... lol.. hope your having a good day. I am looking after my mum and three children all day so i have come prepared ( brownie days lol ) 4 x muller lights and some pasta in sauce for lunch.. yum xx

Well done and good on ya for going. It's always a nice surprise when the gain isn't as bad as you'd feared. Hope you have a good week.

[. I am looking after my mum and three children all day so i have come prepared ( brownie days lol ) 4 x muller lights and some pasta in sauce for lunch.. yum xx[/quote]

Pasta and sauce rules my world lmao i am never prepared off to harvester for lunch having chicken and a jacket how good am i.lol

Back