Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Faced the music

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by princessria, 9 April 2009 Social URL.

1. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well as some of you know i have had a couple of off weeks went a bit mental after my trip to york :mad: cause i am a bit of a div, well was gutted going to weigh in last night got there really early cause i help with the weighing anyways but to my surprise i have only put on a pound and a half i am feeling veru positive with myself and am going to have a hundred percent week maybe save all my syns for an easter egg at the weekend lol but cause of the pount and a half i am 2.5 lbs of my stone and a half so fingers crossed for me cause i got alot of drinking to do this weekend lol sorry to rub it in off to see prodigy monday and am v v v v v excited

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Divster

Divster Banned

It really is a re-freshing feeling when we face the music! You have delt with it, its done, gone, over and done with!

Onwards and downwards! ;)

Have a good time monday.

4. Gemsy

Gemsy Member

Ah well done hun, i am also saving my syns for the weekend.. i am sure you can do it!! xx

5. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done hun! That's not a bad result at all. Go for it girl xx

6. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and shakes
    from my experience it's never as bad as we think.... but well done for going back to group and weighing in!!! And oh my gawd, having a flipping amazing time at the Prodigy! Jealous!!!

7. princessria

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i thought and this is honestly that i had put five pound on my scales at home must be rubbish , onward and upwards today though !!!

8. Gemsy

Gemsy Member

thats it!! positive thinking thats what i am doing lol... i got rid of my scales at home lol.. otherwise i would be on them every day

xx

9. princessria

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well i am and they usually make me feel really positive because i like to see how much i have lost but i have to admit theyscared me without them i think i would have gone awol off the diet it's good to keep a check on yourself.

10. Gemsy

Gemsy Member

when i have done the diets and that before i used to be on the scales every day.. now i have got rid of them.. it makes me want to go to the meetings more because of the suspense lol... but i must admit in the past i have thought i have had a brilliant week and then go and only lost a pound and vice versa.. oh the joys we go through in the world of the diets... lol.. hope your having a good day. I am looking after my mum and three children all day so i have come prepared ( brownie days lol ) 4 x muller lights and some pasta in sauce for lunch.. yum xx

11. *Fallen Angel*

*Fallen Angel* Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done and good on ya for going. It's always a nice surprise when the gain isn't as bad as you'd feared. Hope you have a good week.

12. princessria

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [. I am looking after my mum and three children all day so i have come prepared ( brownie days lol ) 4 x muller lights and some pasta in sauce for lunch.. yum xx[/quote]

Pasta and sauce rules my world lmao i am never prepared off to harvester for lunch having chicken and a jacket how good am i.lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.