Faces

I have talked to my pharmacist, when I had my blood pressure, it was really low. It was lower than 70, but I don't know where my blood pressure should be anyway. He told me that I should go see a doctor, which I am going to do tomorrow. I'm going to be having a blood test to check if I have Aneamia or Diabetes. You see I fainted for the second time yesterday.

I don't want to start refeed as I am half way near my target, I'll refeed when I have like around 5-10 of my remaining pounds to shed.

If they are going to test you for Diabetes you will have to come of LT, ketones are something that can cause a diabetic to be very very sick, their body goes into ketoacidosis (SP?) where as we are in ketosis, my OH had to have a medical done the first time round and ketones showed on his urine test, and they would not pass his medical until there were no ketones. Just something for you to be aware of hun.

hiya guys I'm one of the ones who's skin has really benefited from the diet which I can only put down to the 3ltrs water i drink each day and the daily moisturising I do when everyone eats

Back