Fact or Myth?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 2 May 2011 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    I'm just wondering whether it is a myth that we weigh more when it is TOTM?

Only when I weighed with my CDC on Sat I have started on mine the day before. I mentioned to a friend that I was about 5lb heavier than I anticipated I would be and she said it would be because it's my TOTM. I have to say I've heard people say this before about ladies weighing heavier at this time, but i've not ever really known if it's a myth. If it isn't then why is it we can weigh so much more? I find it bizzarre! :rolleyes:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was cambridge now exante
    water retention is a pms symptom, the amount varies woman to woman but does happen. some women gain up to 7lb worth of water retention in the run up to totm
  4. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I agree with Claire; it's a very individual thing. Some of us ladies find we retain water in the days running up to day 1 of our periods, others retain water during their periods. I fall into the former camp - the moment I hit day 1, I can lose 2-3 pounds during the course of that first day alone.

YMMV. :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.