failed 1st day trying again today!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by franbella21, 16 February 2010 Social URL.

1. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    hi all tried cd 8 months ago where i got to day 4 and was then hospitalized with kidney stones :( am trying again but failed miserably yest.i was good all day until the evening when my brain seemed to tell me to eat a curry :( lol my will power is back again today but how can i prevent this happening again?? lots of love :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairem87

clairem87 cos i need this xxx

Start Weight:
    20st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(6.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
  4. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    It is so easily done, don't be too hard on yourself, you just have to think about all the reasons you want to lose weight. Why did you choose to start again? I'm guessing mainly because you are not happy with your weight and how you look?
    So get your head in the right zone(without that it will be impossible) and get through the first 3-4 days, you will then be in ketosis and less hungry. Once you have the first weigh in, happy days!
    I know it's not as easy as that sounds but you won't be happy if you keep giving in, remember the curry will always be there, the diet isn't forever!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.