failed, but back on track!

babyblues

im doing ss+ but have struggled the last week or so. so i took a day off. i had quorn for breakfast lunch and dinner, then in the evening i went all out and had a big bag of crisps.

BUT iv asked my cdc if i can do 4 shakes a day now instead. i can stand the temptation of foooooooood! only lost 2lbs this week due to the binge last night. so bring on the huge loss next week!!!

But you've still lost, which is brilliant! You are going in the right direction, if you were doing a normal diet, you would be happy with 2lb, so try not to compare the stats.

I think the best thing to do, is clear out the cupboards, dont go anywhere with food temptations in the way, and try and go to bed/bath/paint your nails to make you feel better and distracted.

I know its hard, god I am feeling starving this avo, but it will be worth it, so so worth it...

Oh and come on here for moral support, I've really enojyed posting here this week...xxx

Good luck on your new weeks start, we all all human so this does happy.

draw a line under it hun you did have a loss and next week you will have a bigger one good luck :D

Back